India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Opening up with Amrit.

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode I was a bit confused. I just don't know whether I should be tensed or relaxed. Here are my views regarding yesterday's episode. Do share your views also.

In yesterday's episode we saw that Bebo, Ashok and Daljeet came to know about GG trying to trap Daljeet and kill Bebo. They are still unaware of Amrit's mastermind behind all the plots. Now do you think in today's episode Bebo would tell about their findings to Amrit. If so Amrit would somehow save GG. I'm tensed about that.

But since Bebo suspects Viju there is a chance that they might not tell Amrit about the whole situation. But if they mention about Viju then they will have to tell the entire story from the accident to Amrit and there is a chance that entire misunderstanding might be cleared. So I'm happy about that.

But don't know what among the two would happen or whether any one would happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Lakshmi, Lakshmi,,,, Lakshmi ...

you dear remind me soo much of my old self.  The self that used to come up with scenarios.

But that self, has given up.  These CVs have tortured me ... but I hope better for you.

I hope that your hopefulness lasts ... and instills in me a bit of my old self.

Sincerely, I hope all of Amrit's misunderstandings are cleared up soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanlakshmi42

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I think this time all misunderstandings will b cleared.I think that Bebo will not tell abt this 2 Amrit.bcoz now she will find abt Amrit's plan.And she will try 2 clear all misunderstanding.

But i'm confused that the CV's don't want 2 show us AmBo re-union.So,anything can happen...........
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ufffff, now i m unable 2 think or predict anything abt this show. Whenever i think of some good hope a terrible thing happens. So, i stopped thinking abt anything .Dead
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hope soon all the misunderstanding will be cleared out
but before all the misunderstanding will be clear out, i guess bebo will learn that  amrit tried to kill her, and i just wonder how will she feel. the man she loved the most tried to kill her.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

but before all the misunderstanding will be clear out, i guess bebo will learn that  amrit tried to kill her, and i just wonder how will she feel. the man she loved the most tried to kill her.Cry

That would be the worst moment in her life. Don't know how she is going to overcome it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinhactntAmbofan

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Originally posted by juhuti

That would be the worst moment in her life. Don't know how she is going to overcome it.

well the only cure for this is Amrit will have to luv her unconditionally. and when bebo will come to know why he did all this it will help her coming out of this. but the question she will have for amrit that why he didn't trusted her? why did he listened to some outsider? and if he had any doubt then why didn't he asked her straight? awww poor bebo, one more jhatka is waiting for her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top