Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

--> Not So Snowtastic Anymore! <--- (Page 6)

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by _darklove_

Oh cool I went to Washington DC on january 24th it was so fun we were having a snow ball fight and all that IDK why u ppl are complaining 

Oyee chupe.....for us, it's not like seeing snow one day and go back to your Florida next dayWinkLOL
We literally have to deal with it for not one or two days, but sometimes for whole week or two Dead
That is the difference between you and us betuuuuu.........I don't understand why you are not accepting our complain ROFL
Please take our snow to Florida and send the sunshine over to DC on winter Wink

Shaaabaassh!
Especially the day after the snow... uuhhh
and recently we had a ice rain... all u could see outside was ice and people famlling on it! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Ok I'll be back to comment later fully but wait why does it only say snow in America? Hello, remember a country up north that gets way more snow? C A N A D A!
so true...feel sorry for all u canadians out there.... Big smile

Angel-Jot.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
lol deal with snow for sometimes 2 weeks hehe..n deal with snow from december mid to march second week,then it melts may be..and u may get odd storms in april too..that is CANADA ...well winter has its magic who can deny amazing winter fest in Niagra falls, winter fest in ottawa...world's largest outdoor skating rink....so all this is plus sides of sub zero tempratures....it snowed in Toronto yesterday and it may again today.may be we r all so used to snow...so we say so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24DesiGirl_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

You Guys are so lucky that its snowing there and u all are complaining about it I know it will never snow here Ouch cuz i live in Florida and its extremely  hot here and i can't go to the beach cuz there are sharks there Angry. Thats my story.
i wanna move to florida ....haha...ur lucky ....me having problems with almost getting slipped in the ice(Sweetu, you know what im talking about), getting cold in my bedroom, etc....gosh this never really happened that much when 1 day snowstorm, next day another snow storm...gosh hate this weather

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-DesiGirl_

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Shaaabaassh!
Especially the day after the snow... uuhhh
and recently we had a ice rain... all u could see outside was ice and people famlling on it! LOL

ExactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWink
Are you in DC/MD/VA/NY area? lol.....too many areas to guessLOLLOL
Yes, we recently had same thing.....we even had to live without power for a night and day because of snow storm Dead
First day of snow is fun, but after that it gets irritating and annoying as it puts our lives in difficultyOuchTongue

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Everybody Come to Florida  Some of u have to stay in a hotel and Some of u can come to my house Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_romiosugar1_Meena_

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Everybody Come to Florida  Some of u have to stay in a hotel and Some of u can come to my house Cool

LOL....stop spamming here spammer OuchLOL
I rather stay in a hotel Cool
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

LOL....stop spamming here spammer OuchLOL
I rather stay in a hotel Cool

I'm not a Spammer ur Sabz the Spammer Dancing Called u sabz in a long time

It be good if u stay in the hotel u would be Moming me if u stayed with me 

romiosugar1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index