Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

--> Not So Snowtastic Anymore! <--- (Page 4)

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I liked the snow..mainly cauz it was during my Winter Break.
&& so ii could stay up at night with like French Vanilla coffee, open my curtains, watch the snow && like watch movies && stufff (: !
It felt nice!
Honestly, it did not snow here after X-mas.
I wanted more, cauz ii wanted those 2 hour delays at school :P :P :P :P!
Except here in Washington, it NEVER snowed until MAYBE X-mas eve, or even New Years Eve. But this year, snow started in the last week of November.
It was HEEEEEECKA crazzzy (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Comm'on my american neighbor its the North American Winter. SmileNothing new here. It snowed another 20-25 cm here today again. And the temperature with wind chill is - 23 . . . it fluctuates often. Just two days ago they shut down schools and universities.  I do admit that it does get hard to travel and go to places. But I am used to it in Canada, eh. Just grab a hot cup of coca/ latte/ tea whatever you prefer, bundle up and all izz well.LOL Spring will be here in no time, then everyone will complaint that is soo hot. And there is a lot of overcast, due to global warming as they say. Anyways, have an awesome day. Stay warm!! Smile

Edited by virgo24 - 05 February 2011 at 10:12pm

DesiGirl_

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
It is not that bad in East Coast, it was worse last year.  I am okay as long I can reverse my car on the driveway, and the roads are clear of ice.  Only problem is I do not want to shovel more than12 inches of snow at one go.

DesiGirl_

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ya u ryt!! m frm rajasthan n it wz relly cold here!! tests n examzz were postphoned n noww i dunno when r my finals we haventgt a date yet!! we r beerozgaars!! dis winter wz chillly n i dunno howw cum it wz soo cold here this year we used to have dis type of winter when my mom wz in uni!! LOL bt now it came baq n as we r nt used to it we had to cancel all r plans!! LOL i was suppose to go to mussorie for a holiday bt ended up going to gujarat!! as it wz relly cold in mussorie temp wz in minus n d people whu becharas went to mussorie spent their time in d hotel!! LOL bt i wud say i kinda enjoyed d holidayz we gt cuz of winter!! LOL bt i wish snowfall b ho jata jab itna thand para tha to!! LOL

- vini

DesiGirl_

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I love the snow, and I hope there's more snow coming tomorrow. I don't ever want to go back to school. ROFL I don't like my last semester of college ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24DesiGirl_

.StarryPhoenix IF-Veteran Member
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
me waitin' for the attack n to begin with my counter attack ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl__Meena_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Sweetu is an expert at spelling mistakes ROFL So people please don't mind when you see errors in her words Embarrassed LOL

All of you are tired of all this snow and I don't even get snow here Ouch I want snow!
a.) its true - i am. my ex knows me better than wnyone else ROFL
b.) WELL THERE IS LIKE 5 INCHES OUTSIDE MY HOUSE SO TAKE IT!

ROFL
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
You Guys are so lucky that its snowing there and u all are complaining about it I know it will never snow here Ouch cuz i live in Florida and its extremely  hot here and i can't go to the beach cuz there are sharks there Angry. Thats my story.

DesiGirl_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index