Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

--> Not So Snowtastic Anymore! <--- (Page 3)

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Wow i never knew about Rajasthan had 0 temp.
It snowed here for a week the first & second day people were happy but by the end of the week EVERYONE hated it. It snowed 6 inches. 
But cant wait for Spring! = D
Awesome post =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
It's snowing now as we speakBig smile My dog wants to go outside in the backyard but I'm scared he might get stuck or sink cuz he's so smallROFL It happened last year and it took me a while to find himROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

It's snowing now as we speakBig smile My dog wants to go outside in the backyard but I'm scared he might get stuck or sink cuz he's so smallROFL It happened last year and it took me a while to find himROFL
i wonder why it took a while kamchorji Wink
ROFL
-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Me being a kaamchor had nothing to do with it I swearROFL You see snow is white and so is doggy so he blended inLOL
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Sweetu is an expert at spelling mistakes ROFL So people please don't mind when you see errors in her words Embarrassed LOL

All of you are tired of all this snow and I don't even get snow here Ouch I want snow!
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I don't hate the snow....I still think its pretty and won't mind more..... its just the fact that its not moving anywhere else.... its so cold that its not even melting.....even the rain is not doing its trick, all I see are tiny droplets of water, maybe a huge downpour would wash it all away..... but for now it  seems like huge craters of ice outside my house... oopss in my whole entire lane lollll.....sorry I meant in my entire borough..
_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

it's horrible....tired of snow

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I don't hate the snow....I still think its pretty and won't mind more..... its just the fact that its not moving anywhere else.... its so cold that its not even melting.....even the rain is not doing its trick, all I see are tiny droplets of water, maybe a huge downpour would wash it all away..... but for now it  seems like huge craters of ice outside my house... oopss in my whole entire lane lollll.....sorry I meant in my entire borough..

I agreeShocked Snow looks so pretty =) Especially when it' just there and no one's stepped on it, know what I mean? It looks all sparkley too. Except I hate snow when I have to go to schoolROFL Then it's annoying cuz I have to walk to/from the bus stopROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index