Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

--> Not So Snowtastic Anymore! <--- (Page 2)

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I got a total of 7 snow days. So we have to go 7 more days after the initial school holidays after our year ends. So yeah its getting a tad bit annoying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_swtbaby

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I used to love the snow before....but after his year...I hate it with a passion......in my city it snows...but not a lot....but this year its SO bad...plus it is overbearingly cold.....and I hate to use the shovels and scrapers to clean the cars every day....

I feel really bad for places like Chicago and NYC....gosh that looks terrible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
snow and Toronto love each other...and cant survive without each other..so i feel they say if u live in Canada u stop complaining about snow....it comes with package..this year not so bad here in toronto..soem years we had terrible snow.......
so i say let it snow let it snow let it snow.....
awesome post dear.....

DesiGirl_

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i love it when i get to miss school but otherwise not its too cold and too much of a hassle to go to school in snowy conditions hard to walk and all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_swtbaby

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

After that "amazing" blizzard we got here, I'm pretty sure that my hatred from snow grew 100 times more. Ermm 

Even though it resulted in two snow days (which is extremely rare for my school) we still have to make those days up. Grrrrrrr.

But yesh. Snow = uncool. I dislikeeeee it very much. It doesn't help that I hateeee driving when it's snowing out there either. I'm excited for spring to get here ASAP.

DesiGirl_

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DesiGirl_

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DesiGirl_

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post and I found it a great place to vent down my frustrationROFL

OMG....you are so right, snow has been pissing me off since last year. I live in MD and last year was the first time we had such snow nightmare and bizarre weather which kept us home for almost 10 days without doing anything as it was almost impossible for anyone to go out due to mountain size snow!! We were terrified Dead. This year is not that bad, but snow storm attacked us recently, and we had to live without power for whole 24 hours for the first time Ouch. My uni got closed for whole week because of snow and ice....this is the only advantage I had out of snow LOL

I hope, such a heavy snow storms stop and we only get to see little bit snow which we can enjoy passionately Wink

DesiGirl_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index