During SR what actually he wanted to know? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by masin

LMAO!!! you guys are insane!! LMAO! so i haven't watched the epi yet, only read the written update....and realistically, im guessing he was all lost in the passionate moment, until he touched her tummy and realized  that shit, she's pregnant...and due to his lack of "intercourse education", he did not know tht he can get even more intimate and passionate with geet without making her "double" pregnant! 🤣 so yea....tht's my take on maan's apprehension...😆 oh yea..and i guess he thot that because her pregnancy is complicated, he could cause even more pain to her....again...lack of intercourse eductaion! tsk tsk! i think for future SRs..as i'm sure there are more opportunities to come 😉, maan should visit I-F, and check out the opinions of his beloved fans on the geet forum, and read some mad ffs and os to understand that he can definitely do much more with geet than he did! 😃😆

lovee
Samra :)

double pregnant🤣 & if he cme in Geet forum after that he will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr came🤣
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Anytime Hina 😉 That would be my Honest answer !! 

& i luv ur honesty😆
pooja and Hina: I cant tell much about it, but its about a misconception of the frog and the prince, rest u have to guess, me cant say much openly🤣
Originally posted by temorocks

Me and shy? U must be joking 😆, it's not about being shy, but it's not allowed to post it in open here, it's against IF's rules..........

OMG OMG i didn't saw ur username🤣 i know u never shyyy😆 than pm me i reaalyyy want to know🤪

Me and shy? U must be joking 😆, it's not about being shy, but it's not allowed to post it in open here, it's against IF's rules..........

You can always edit it later, cuz mods are not around at this time😉😆
Originally posted by shonasukirti

OMG OMG i didn't saw ur username🤣 i know u never shyyy😆 than pm me i reaalyyy want to know🤪

Despo Hina🤣
Originally posted by Amiiish

pooja and Hina: I cant tell much about it, but its about a misconception of the frog and the prince, rest u have to guess, me cant say much openly🤣
Hawwww !!
Amu . Mere pati ke bare mei yeh sab !!? 😆 I got your Froggy story !!
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Hawwww !!
Amu . Mere pati ke bare mei yeh sab !!? 😆 I got your Froggy story !!

But frog will always remain as a frog, Prince should go to her princess, now tell me should I do a frog update🤣

Answer can't be written here 😆😉☺️

AHEMZ AHEMZ AHEMZ
@topic maker u really wanna know the answer here 😉😉😉😳😳😳
Originally posted by Amiiish

i didnot get😕😆