India-Forums

(LOHA)SINGH IS KING !!! (Page 4)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherMiracle

AnotherMiracle IF-Dazzler
AnotherMiracle
AnotherMiracle

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
In terms of the rules Sarita had to impose....it wasn't much...she must have had to try so hard to find something because nothing was nothing she could pickpoint. So she picked on nani's habits of watching tv and the long phone calls. And there was the other thing with Loha Singh's family where they have to take care of soo many issues. But all in all...i think this was the first jodi i would say that stayed intact and didn't get too overboard and overbearing....maybe because the kids were all adults? But one thing im learning is that Indian men don't like doing a single thing or any tiny bit of housework. They want to be literally spoon fed and have everything done for them. They need to forget this misconception of a adarshvadi bahu and wife who will do all for them. Times have changed so should there mentality.
AnotherMiracle IF-Dazzler
AnotherMiracle
AnotherMiracle

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Loha Singh's son is cute.. BlushingLOL

Loll i agree....even though he's soo lazy and smokes hukkahDead But yeah i found him quiet and nice. But who knowsLOL And i was thinking of matchmaking between the two families lollLOL Haha Sarita's son and Apara's daughter. What say?? WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ds week i found ds show very boring , reason is i dont like sudesh beri .hope that ds week we get to see any interesting family like that of archana.
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnotherMiracle

Originally posted by Meena1

Loha Singh's son is cute.. BlushingLOL

Loll i agree....even though he's soo lazy and smokes hukkahDead But yeah i found him quiet and nice. But who knowsLOL And i was thinking of matchmaking between the two families lollLOL Haha Sarita's son and Apara's daughter. What say?? WinkLOLLOL

hey AnotherMiracle,

Even I thought the same while watching the show.LOLLOL Apara Mehta must be seeing a potential son-in-law in him. LOL So much she was doing for him. Taking interest in his career and all.

Hamarey Khayalaat kitney miltey jultey hain...Smile

Well, Great minds think alike !Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index