India-Forums

(LOHA)SINGH IS KING !!!

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanLovelyPlanetShizaruRainbowWarriorcool_yv-Sneha25-Isha.IshaRasnyanjali10Autumn.RagMastasusan29

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I watched only first 15 min so will comment in detail only later.
Sudesh was so not playing himself here. Am sure he is far from that so called 'avatar' he was portraying.
The devrani is as dabang as Bedi's Anita hai na?
Labels joint family, devar devrani were just there for filming.
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Apara and Sarita both scores equal to me!!! Although they both are different from each other!!! Apara is professional, outgoing lady.. Yup I feel that she ignores her family and house hold work for her busy schedule!!! But 1 thing I noticed that Apara dont have any Maid in her house!!! Do her mother work at home? She is 80 yrs old how can she manages the whole house hold work? I dont like her when she was instigate Sudesh regarding his personal matter

Sarita!! I totally agree that all fight between her and Sudesh were scripted to gain some sympathy for Sarita!!! When she was in beauty parlor and had wax, she was so damp happy and ask a question to beautician about the wax, that Is it chocolate or what!!! She is a wife of an actor and Sudesh life style was not that bad k uss ki bivi parlor bhi nahi jaati ho gee!!! She was behaving that she even didn't see the wax before 

Lohar Singh He is totally crap!!! He actually lives in a male dominating society!!! How can a woman live with that kind of man from more then 21 yrs Confused

Shikha awww!!! She was dominating too, every member of Berry house are dominating!! She was ordering Apara like she is the Maha Rani of her house and Apara is a Maid!! That was too disgusting

Suraj!! He is so spoil!!! He was Beeped twice when he was talk to his father about Apara Mehta!!! Baap Beta smoking hukka together, baap beta abusing woman together !!! Totally Crap

Both Mothers are Nice!! But I found that Apara mother is more fun loving and chill then Sudesh Mother!!!

Apara Daughter!! She is just too good!! Very Kind and very Nice spoken girl Thumbs Up

Over All Both woman scores equal to me!!! But Apara Family is far much better then Sarita's family

Edited by sweetrahz - 26 January 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_yv

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

it wasnt wax...it was chocolate treatment....thats why she asked about that chocolate being edible....]

heheh apara was too interested in Sudesh's Personal life.
n so was sarita ,lil less....like she was asking y doesnt darshan Z live with them. y doesnt daughter bond with her father....

in short (for MAA exchange maas
u dunno wat the circumstances r......so y ask.

Oh OK!!! It was a chocolate treatment!!! But every woman know about the chocolate treatment... Iss mein poochnay wali kya baat hai!!!! I thought it was wax!!! 
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

i beg to differ.....chocolate treatment is only available in a spa...
not in so called beauty parlours....
she was saying that it seems like m out of jail....
which kinda tells u she has never pampered herself with spa treatments....

oh good lord in heaven....y wouldnt a lady wanna pamper herself.....??

No Its available in good beauty saloons of Pakistan!!! I dont about India actually!!! We have lots beauty saloon which have a facility of Spa 2!!! I dont mind if she pamper herself but I found her Fake!!! She have a very wise and clever Susural, How can she be so seedhi saadhi after more then 21 yrs of her marriage!!! And she was kind of well dressed and have a good hair cut too... Unn ki family ko dekh k kaun bolay gaa k she was in kind of Jail!!! And if she was in Jail for more then 21 yrs.. How can Sudesh give her permission for doing Maa Exchange?

Edited by sweetrahz - 26 January 2011 at 7:44pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index