India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem talks..... (Page 2)

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ahem is    is metally crack for sure he have nothing else to do but to shout only at his un wife omg  hating him very much

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
This Aham is really making things difficult for himself. One day when Gopi grows a backbone like in the FFs, Aham will fall for her. Then he would have a hard time wooing that beautiful girl because she will make that rude man pay for his rude behaviour towards her. Aham will be tortured. He will have a hard time controlling himself while Gopi is alone with him and Gopi would have the time of her life tormenting Aham. MUAHAHAHAHA
monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

Since the last few episodes..   Ahem talks to Gopi like one talks to a servant...... I mean there is a tone for anger and hatred....... Eg the way Kokila talks to Urmila or Rashi..... Or the way everyone talked to     Kinjal today......

Either this guy's acting skills are bad..... Or the direction needs to be improved..... Or his sanskaars need to be checked..... Maybe Parag should tell Kokila "Chup. Itne Saal you raised my kids singlehandedly..... See what a terrible job you have done. Now I will handle the kids with Hetal's help. See how goodboy her Jigar is. Now chup...ekdum chup."
Wow....good idea...Parag should say this to Koki. The woman needs a reality check.
nurse1971 Newbie
nurse1971
nurse1971

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I think aham needs to spend some time on therapist couch, or take some anger managment classes, he should lood these on the internet since always on his laptop, seriously dude some major attitude adujstment needed, I have to say though I have major crush on him, now if only he would start treating Gopi with some respect, I would really love him.Heart
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
My 1st question, where is sADhli while we are laundering AhemEvil Smile

and yes Ahem sees himself as God or Shashi Kapoor of Deewaar
"Mere paas Maa hai" grow up 6 feet tall Mama's boy....
and which Maa teaches her children to treat everyone except their immediate family like dirt... though a powerful character, Koki is an extremity.
and i believe more than Gopi, Ahem needs a backbone.... if he would have had a backbone, he would have got his Anita and Umang wouldn't have messed with his sister's life...
Gopi has a backbone, a person who can keep her calm is a storm, a person who sticks to their decisions, though they might be mistakes to others, a person who makes the abuser feel that they are being rude, is someone with a backbone....

but yes, if she learns to give tit for tat, she'll become Koki and i feel one koki is more than enough in one house.... lolzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsimran15

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

@ diya: kya dialogue yaar..." mere paas maa hai"...perfect...btw, hope sadhli is not cursing us......

and now back 2 ahem....since i love him a lot... i really cant bring myself 2 steamroller him...one thing though......
Love him or hate him...u guys cant Ignore him........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ejaz*s babeupasana.diya

Go to top