India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem talks.....

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Since the last few episodes..   Ahem talks to Gopi like one talks to a servant...... I mean there is a tone for anger and hatred....... Eg the way Kokila talks to Urmila or Rashi..... Or the way everyone talked to     Kinjal today......

Either this guy's acting skills are bad..... Or the direction needs to be improved..... Or his sanskaars need to be checked..... Maybe Parag should tell Kokila "Chup. Itne Saal you raised my kids singlehandedly..... See what a terrible job you have done. Now I will handle the kids with Hetal's help. See how goodboy her Jigar is. Now chup...ekdum chup."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diyahamzanuhasimran15Aanya.Nihira-fanSky23.Verity.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonal,

Aham considers Gopi his personal punching bag.  Today he saw her decided to take out all his anger and bitter on her!

I have no idea how they are going to turn him around and change his attitude towards her.  

This type personality is that of an abuser and they don't change all that easily and even when he falls for her he would have the tendency to be abusive. 

I am not sure where they are going with him!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1monalidpsimran15upasana.diyasaomomNihira-fansuk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@khaki
mental asylum.. Thats where he is going.
Yesterday when koki asked gopi to prepare for sangeeth, he was luking at gopi in anger, as if gopi had somethng to do with koki's decision.. What a jerk!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasimran15saomomNihira-fansuk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
The CVs are trying all possible things to make us hate the lead character (hoping that Aham is still the lead male or is it Dhawal now?). They are very weird.  In a milder form, I could call Aham's anger to be some confusion of his developing feelings for his wife. But the way it is shown, it is downright bullying and abusive. Is it even possible that Aham and Gopi have a healthy relationship? In a reasonable world, it is possible only if Aham gets a blow on his head and his personality changes. But then when are the CVs reasonable?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree with all of you......and Shelly.

Like you said, Ahem comes accross more like an abuser and bully......than someone not happy with their marriage......

No matter how angry you are or how much you hate a person......there is something called as SOCIAL and CIVIL skills.....which Ahem has not learned......

We hate our bosses.....or our neighbours.....or whoever.....but we are able to keep a civil face and talk politely.......

I think the CV's need to re-work on Ahem's character......so that he displays anger/disgust/indifference towards Gopi....... but he should not talk to her like one talks to a SERVANT......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23Aanya.suk19

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

He is a fool he rather deserved to be married to that stupid anita n doesn't deserve a loving n caring wife like gopi.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Seriously dude. He needs to get his brain checked. 
I mean come on! He's behaving like a total jerk to Gopi.. =P

Oh and I'm still waiting for the day when Gopi tells Ahem something like - "BAS!! Bahut ho gaya!!!" [kinda like kokila spoke to Kinjal yesterday] hahahaha ROFL

I suppose I'll just have to wait forever. =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJ

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Ahem dislikes Gopi to the core.............?because she is gawar or ?because she stepped into his lover's shoe................Ahem has never treated Gopi with respect even as another human being.......at times he is self-centred like his sister...........probably parag needsto step in n teach his wife n children basic community living................Kokila is always shown degrading her husband all the time, children tends to follow the elders.........or probably the CV's r so muddled up they have forgotten what their characters were suppose to do..............love, hate,anger,fight etc.................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpSky23Aanya.suk19

Go to top