Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

3 reasons why Imagine the best channel for KMH2 is (Page 2)

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Cannot say anything as sometym imagine does unfair behaviour with kmh.for me inagine means only kmh.my luv for imagine is only due to kmh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I feel that iFF KMH would have been telecast on other channels,,it would have been far more popular and  with greater TRPs and also Karanika would have bagged the best actors awards too,,
 I see imagine only for KMH,,,

I feel that Imagine is not promoting KMH the way it should ,,,
also KMH had its 2nd season bcoz it has great fan following and it deserved to be in the TV ,,,see also CB is coming with 2nd season,,its the fans who do the kamaal...and the production house who listen to their fans wishes,,,

I also feel that KMH has less trps bcoz Imagine has not reached many places,,I missed the initial episodes of KMH1 bcoz the week before KMH's  launch the channel was cut off due to low viewing ,,,and after seeing KMH's popularity and watching KMH in youtube ,,I had  complained to my subscriber to install Imagine TV..and after 2 months of its airing I could watch it in TV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
 i m happy that KMH1 and KMH2 r on Imagine but not at all for the reasons u mentioned. Its only because Imagine or rather NDTV Imagine used to come up with different and fresh shows, which i so much miss now and thanks to them, we got KMH1 the way it was which we cud all love. if it had been on SP, may be it wud have been very popular, but it wud be a family drama more with the air of boredom. with ZeeTV too it wud have been a new concept only till a few months an then go on to become like any other Saas-Bahu show. and well if it was in Colors then they wud have made it as a medium to promote some social issue.

And by the way, Zee TV is bringing Chhoti Bahu back with second season, well, i agree its because KMH2 started the trend of seasons once again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
well frankly if u ask me i dont think imagine is a good channel for KMH  coz of their utter negligence towards  KMH promotions .i am utterly pissed with the channel for not promoting the best show on the channelAngry .even after having such a good n strong storyline its on the last among all the shows on imagine wished it was on SO or even Star plus for the matter atleast it shud have fetched great TRPs .i m pondering y even ekta's not showing any interest in its promotion .In short i dont think Imagine deserves a rocking show like KMH .

Edited by manoj589 - 27 January 2011 at 7:21am

kavyasam

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
imagine tv is the best
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
TRPs are not everything

And why do we care if KMH2 is not in TOP10 shows. Everyone  knows that K and K are the best Jodi on TV. And secondly shows on Imagine TV like Rakth Sambandh are not promoted but they still can manage to do good TRPs. I still remember how proud Imagine TV was about KMH1 and it was promoted a lot. KMH2 is not the only show who is not promoted. Rakth Samband or Aarakschan is not promoted. I think Imagine TV is trying everything to make their reallity shows popular, we should give them a chaonce. And I dont know why we care that KMH2 has low TRPs, the only thing that is important is that we are enjoying KMH2. All good shows cant be on STAR PLUS. I  think Imagine TV is the best Hindi TV Channel. I have watched my favourite show on Imagine.Smile
akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
agree wid u....nd its name also...one can't imagine this sweet luv stry even in his dreamWink
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

TRPs are not everything

And why do we care if KMH2 is not in TOP10 shows. Everyone  knows that K and K are the best Jodi on TV. And secondly shows on Imagine TV like Rakth Sambandh are not promoted but they still can manage to do good TRPs. I still remember how proud Imagine TV was about KMH1 and it was promoted a lot. KMH2 is not the only show who is not promoted. Rakth Samband or Aarakschan is not promoted. I think Imagine TV is trying everything to make their reallity shows popular, we should give them a chaonce. And I dont know why we care that KMH2 has low TRPs, the only thing that is important is that we are enjoying KMH2. All good shows cant be on STAR PLUS. I  think Imagine TV is the best Hindi TV Channel. I have watched my favourite show on Imagine.Smile
well before replying u i wanna know r u some channel spokeperson or something just a doubt they way u r strongly reacting anyways sweety we all know KK r the best jodi but unfotrunately  TRPs do matter.Trps can change the fate of any show any channel we have plenty of examples to prove that as far as other shows r concerned well i dont watch them so i cant say much A and RS may be good shows who knows but KMH is the best show ever if promoted well it can surely be the highest TRP puller of the channel u urself said channel  promoted kmh1 a lot so y not now dont the believe in their product .we no doubt enjoy the show but low TRPs can cause abrupt changes in storyline n sometime abrupt ending there are many good shows which has potential were closed due to low TRPs  e.g like Resham dankh  ,shaurya n suhani the first one was a beautiful n emotional tale of a father son while the latter was a youthful love story bot had great great potential but still both ended abruptly owing to low TRPs .Agree or not how much ever a jodi be popular but in todays entertainment world everything is business minded channel wants profits  be it films or TV shows they all need promotion to constantly attract eyeballs .I respect ur choice u like imagine but all i want to say the channel shud definately promote KMH2 as it does for GKD,BAVD.,ZKJ

P.S. i replied to u only coz i felt it was somewhere directed to me .i hope i have not offended u anywhere

Edited by manoj589 - 27 January 2011 at 11:35am

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index