-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
imagine tv is the best
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRPs are not everything

And why do we care if KMH2 is not in TOP10 shows. Everyone  knows that K and K are the best Jodi on TV. And secondly shows on Imagine TV like Rakth Sambandh are not promoted but they still can manage to do good TRPs. I still remember how proud Imagine TV was about KMH1 and it was promoted a lot. KMH2 is not the only show who is not promoted. Rakth Samband or Aarakschan is not promoted. I think Imagine TV is trying everything to make their reallity shows popular, we should give them a chaonce. And I dont know why we care that KMH2 has low TRPs, the only thing that is important is that we are enjoying KMH2. All good shows cant be on STAR PLUS. I  think Imagine TV is the best Hindi TV Channel. I have watched my favourite show on Imagine.😊
akashpansari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u....nd its name also...one can't imagine this sweet luv stry even in his dreamπŸ˜‰
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -DE-

TRPs are not everything

And why do we care if KMH2 is not in TOP10 shows. Everyone  knows that K and K are the best Jodi on TV. And secondly shows on Imagine TV like Rakth Sambandh are not promoted but they still can manage to do good TRPs. I still remember how proud Imagine TV was about KMH1 and it was promoted a lot. KMH2 is not the only show who is not promoted. Rakth Samband or Aarakschan is not promoted. I think Imagine TV is trying everything to make their reallity shows popular, we should give them a chaonce. And I dont know why we care that KMH2 has low TRPs, the only thing that is important is that we are enjoying KMH2. All good shows cant be on STAR PLUS. I  think Imagine TV is the best Hindi TV Channel. I have watched my favourite show on Imagine.😊

well before replying u i wanna know r u some channel spokeperson or something just a doubt they way u r strongly reacting anyways sweety we all know KK r the best jodi but unfotrunately  TRPs do matter.Trps can change the fate of any show any channel we have plenty of examples to prove that as far as other shows r concerned well i dont watch them so i cant say much A and RS may be good shows who knows but KMH is the best show ever if promoted well it can surely be the highest TRP puller of the channel u urself said channel  promoted kmh1 a lot so y not now dont the believe in their product .we no doubt enjoy the show but low TRPs can cause abrupt changes in storyline n sometime abrupt ending there are many good shows which has potential were closed due to low TRPs  e.g like Resham dankh  ,shaurya n suhani the first one was a beautiful n emotional tale of a father son while the latter was a youthful love story bot had great great potential but still both ended abruptly owing to low TRPs .Agree or not how much ever a jodi be popular but in todays entertainment world everything is business minded channel wants profits  be it films or TV shows they all need promotion to constantly attract eyeballs .I respect ur choice u like imagine but all i want to say the channel shud definately promote KMH2 as it does for GKD,BAVD.,ZKJ

P.S. i replied to u only coz i felt it was somewhere directed to me .i hope i have not offended u anywhere
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoj589

well before replying u i wanna know r u some channel spokeperson or something just a doubt they way u r strongly reacting anyways sweety we all know KK r the best jodi but unfotrunately  TRPs do matter.Trps can change the fate of any show any channel we have plenty of examples to prove that as far as other shows r concerned well i dont watch them so i cant say much A and RS may be good shows who knows but KMH is the best show ever if promoted well it can surely be the highest TRP puller of the channel u urself said channel  promoted kmh1 a lot so y not now dont the believe in their product .we no doubt enjoy the show but low TRPs can cause abrupt changes in storyline n sometime abrupt ending there are many good shows which has potential were closed due to low TRPs  e.g like Resham dankh  ,shaurya n suhani the first one was a beautiful n emotional tale of a father son while the latter was a youthful love story bot had great great potential but still both ended abruptly owing to low TRPs .Agree or not how much ever a jodi be popular but in todays entertainment world everything is business minded channel wants profits  be it films or TV shows they all need promotion to constantly attract eyeballs .I respect ur choice u like imagine but all i want to say the channel shud definately promote KMH2 as it does for GKD,BAVD.,ZKJ

P.S. i replied to u only coz i felt it was somewhere directed to me .i hope i have not offended u anywhere

Actually the problem is when Imagine was owned by NDTV than the channel was successful and promoted all shows regualer and the CVs cared about the story and always tried to get high TRPs for their shows. But since Tuner Broascasting has  bought Imagine since than the channel has lost his success. I sometime think than Tuner Broadcasting  did not promote all show and their CVs did not care about the the storyline of their serials. Jyoti went FLOP since Tuner bought Imagine from NDTV,  Bandini also. The matter was that Tuner Broadcasting did not care about  the storyline and the storyline of Jyoti and Bandini went crap and the TRPs decrased. Lets hope that this does not happen to KMH2. Tuner Broadcasting does not have the ablilty to handle Imagine. I hope NDTV comes back to handle Imagine.😊😊😊
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zee tv does not have good stylists πŸ˜† so typical bahu type serials .. the lead girl somehow manages to look very dull & old ..

Can only see a show like KMH on imagine or star one since its more youthful ..
GujuGrl thumbnail
plus not too many ads