Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
You are welcome! Trying doesnt hurt, rite?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to C him happy :( (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety90

sweety90

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

You are welcome! Trying doesnt hurt, rite?
Absolutely Right Smile thanks.....

mazzay

Goldie

mazzay

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
omg!! I am sorry but this is like your 4th post in the last few months. Each time you come up with a different love story. You seem to be in love with all of them. I am so confused.

sweety90

sweety90

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazzay

omg!! I am sorry but this is like your 4th post in the last few months. Each time you come up with a different love story. You seem to be in love with all of them. I am so confused.
Hey Mazzay, first of all, thanks for ur time dat u replied on my post and u noticed frm months about "my love storieS"..... if u hav any q regarding my love life u can ask i won't hesitate to tell u everything.... as long as u saying im posting 4th time.. so basically u can think that i must b in some kind of trouble thats why im posting here to seek help...  cuz in my life, dis love is complicated and i hav to figure out by asking help from forum members as dey are very helpful each time and i know dis forum from years ....... and i hope no member has any prb solving my love problems on dis posts....
take care Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top