Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww @ saaz, rooj, shai, adventure gurl and shilpa thanks yaar u guys made me 😳 i just do my lil bit to show my appreciation xxx
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes a very big thank you to all our creative members👏⭐️.... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ may that includes u, man need to watch todays epi still heard it was rocking then i can join in with the disscussions again feeling so left out lol but first need to go and eat
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rafia 24

@ may that includes u, man need to watch todays epi still heard it was rocking then i can join in with the disscussions again feeling so left out lol but first need to go and eat

Thanks Rafia😳.....The IF videos for today are posted already😊....Very good episode.....
rafia 24 thumbnail
cool may mums going may watched a lil but have to go and eat hope ur still around when i come back on x
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwww Rafia! Thank you sooo much...🤗*tight hug*

BUT

I like to say that OUR forum is the most friendly and warming forum,seriously just really like how we all connect together for the sake of the show or you can say Shanak and during this we all made very good friends.
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ saira couldn't agree more, even though i look forward to ur siggi's on shanak/yasharan i look forward to speaking to you guys more x
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I really commend the creative writers and artists on this forum.

You guys are amazing.

I am not really a FF /OS reader but it is great to see so many awesome writers here and specially churning out such great writes.. Great job.

Siggie Avi and Vdo makers.. hats off and great job.

Keep up the good work everyone.. I am so proud to be a part of this forum!

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yes guys!! Applauds to you all!! 👏 This forum really has great art creations skills!! Tum logon ko buht kamyabi milegi in life!! 👍🏼 Wonderful creators!! Thanks a tonne to all of you!! 🤗
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ Veena ditto and thank you for keeping this forum in check and making this a sticky x
@ nattie here here 😆
Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago