A BIG THANKYOU to all

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok so Ive logged on to this forum after 2 days to come back and see i had like 8 OS/ff/ss to read (in total 15 updates which has taken me more then 5 hrs to get through but TOTALLY WORTH IT) and VM's and countless no. of siggies and creations. so i want to say a BIGGGGG THANKYOU to all you beautiful cfeative people for giving us something else on top of our love for RBO and shanak in RBO, especially during the times when no one was enjoying RBO these things helped pull us all through it.
we already have a number of great established writers on this forum but like to say a job well done to the new writters, Yumna, Shilpa, and Vats
May this forums talent prosper and continue to grow.
Lage Raho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww Rafia!
That is SO sweet.Thank you yaar!
I need to look up the other FFs and SS as soon as I'm done writing my next update.
And it's true-this forum is filled to bursting of extremely talented and creative people

πŸ€— 
rafia 24 thumbnail
thats ok yumna, oyeah i got the request lool- thanks
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
rafia πŸ€— firstly I missssssssssed u... soo happy u are backπŸ˜ƒ... and I totally agree with each and every wordπŸ€—
rafia 24 thumbnail
bona i missed you too πŸ€— simple/anisa was saying the same. o yeah i loved ur siggis, you have me in a horrible dilemma i dont know which one to choose- the hot one is a lil tooo hot ro handle for me lol. waiting for the effects to wear off a lil b4 i use it otherwise i keep staring at it 🀣
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—awww...what a cute post....

it is because you are one of the best reviewers we have...and that is why...I swear...

πŸ˜ƒ

You always review in detail and show what you liked about the FF...love that about you....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited...

I completely agree with Rooj and Shia....

THANKS to you and readers like you and a big thanks to all SS/FF/OS writers who are making up for the lack of everything from the CVs.

thanks

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww Rainy!πŸ€—

I should Thank you for being the biggest reviewer because your comments are always appreciated and honestly I feel so special reading them...u give such detailed reviews so we won't be here w/o people like you!

my only complaint with u is that u don't give me your criticism...so plz do that! πŸ˜³

and I thank everyone who made FF/SS/OS, siggies, avies, and VMs because they all are art in their own form and they are highly appreciated. 

Thanks so much guys!
sampar thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—...awww sooo cute rain dear......

i think we should thank all the readers and reviewers of our OS/SS/FF yaar.....u guys encourage all the writers to write .....a big thank u to u too dear ......

ur comments make it possible for us to continue.....i love how u review and comment in detail.....πŸ‘

thank u dear

cheers

shai
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 thanks for  your support! That's what I like about this forum, people encourage each other and comment along with  giving great feedback!
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks rafia, 
i can never say i can ever be at par wid d awesome writers dat dis forum possess, but will surely try to be at least half like dem