Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
C ' m o n G u y s !
I'm not liking such a low position for DID Doubles Forum! So let's change that pathetic 22 (yuck!) to a good high (WootWoot!)position! Let's make it atleast Zee's top show!
Here's how we gonna do it:
1) Chaska Meter! Every time you come onto DID Doubles Forum, make sure you rate DID Doubles as 5. The Chaska Meter is located at the top where the 'About DID Doubles' and 'Popular Cast' is.
2) More Topics! Please Guys! Be ACTIVE Forum Members! DON'T be LAZY! Make a topic about whatever it is that you thought of the performances!
3) More Posts. Like I said, some people are really LAZY, and don't like to make topics. But, simply posting doesn't require anything! Simply click in the box at the bottom of the page, type in what you feel about the Topic or Topic Maker, and hit the 'Reply' button!
4) Press LIKE! It takes just 1 DAMN SECOND! Click on 'Like'! Located at the bottom of each post. Click it, even if you 'Dislike' it, because there is no DISLIKE tab!
1) I'm sure you all would love to update your I-F positions. NEWBIES want to be GROUPBIES. GROUPBIES want to be SENIOR MEMBERS. SENIOR MEMBERS want to be GOLDIES, etc. So go on and make posts, so you can update your position sooner! I'm sure when you see you have 1 more post at the top of the page where it says 'MY POSTS' you'll feel happy!
2) Have you all wanted to be famous! Well check out this Forum's Hall of Fame<---click to see where you rank! You can make your position go higher, by making more topics and posts, because each LIKE gives you another vote!
Hope I have encouraged you all enough! So let the ~FUN~ begin!
Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 26 January 2011 at 4:38pm