India-Forums

Regarding DID Doubles Forum! ;-)

--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
C ' m o n   G u y s !

I'm not liking such a lowOuch position for DID Doubles Forum!Smile So let's change that pathetic 22 (yuck!Dead) to a good highBig smile (WootWoot!)position! Let's make it atleast Zee's top show!

Big smileHere's how we gonna do it:

1) Chaska Meter! Every time you come onto DID Doubles Forum, make sure you rate DID Doubles as 5. The Chaska Meter is located at the top where the 'About DID Doubles' and 'Popular Cast' is.

2) More Topics! Please Guys! Be ACTIVE Forum Members! DON'T be LAZY! Make a topic about whatever it is that you thought of the performances!

3) More Posts. Like I said, some people are really LAZY, and don't like to make topics. But, simply posting doesn't require anything! Simply click in the box at the bottom of the page, type in what you feel about the Topic or Topic Maker, and hit the 'Reply' button!

4) Press LIKE! It takes just 1 DAMN SECOND! Click on 'Like'! Located at the bottom of each post. Click it, even if you 'Dislike' it, because there is no DISLIKE tab!

Encouragement:

1) I'm sure you all would love to update your I-F positions. NEWBIES want to be GROUPBIES. GROUPBIES want to be SENIOR MEMBERS. SENIOR MEMBERS want to be GOLDIES, etc. So go on and make posts, so you can update your position sooner! I'm sure when you see you have 1 more post at the top of the page where it says 'MY POSTS' you'll feel happy!

2) Have you all wanted to be famous! Well check out this Forum's Hall of Fame<---click to see where you rank! You can make your position go higher, by making more topics and posts, because each LIKE gives you another vote!

Hope I have encouraged you all enough! So let the ~FUN~ begin!

LIKE!

Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 26 January 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamLDTnMJ5lover46okkkDips_Arhiashwik_arvi10dmgmjht4everDesiGirl_-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanKiGeet...

2) Have you all wanted to be famous! Well check out this Forum's Hall of Fame<---click to see where you rank! You can make your position go higher, by making more topics and posts, because each LIKE gives you another vote!

Im already at the top position #1, All-Time, thank you very much ROFL

No but jokes apart, great post, we all should follow this Clap DID deserves way more above ranking 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk

--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Anyone know when the TV Show rankings will be updated??
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I'm not concerned with a crappy ranking system where a show like Big Boss was once on the top spot(no offense to the viewers)

petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
do you think this whole ranking matters?
LOL
high position se koi award milega kya?

debayon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index