Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Parag-Lakshmi jodi.... (Page 2)

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuckno1fan

I like her with Parag too. I think a girl marrying a mentally challenged guy has also been done before and I personally do not want to watch that again. They should find a way for parag and Laxmi to get married because I only watch this show for Vivan.

ME TOO> i only watch it for Vivian. I am a great fan of him. And i m thinking if he doesn't marry lakshmi, he won't be the lead of the show. i m guessing, he should divorce the girl and marry Lakshmi or he might just marry her for his dad wishes.

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
yaar, parag is happily married , let it be ............

guess its suraj , or mahen , but mostly suraj, as they cant ask mahen to marry laxmi , even if they do , they know that laxmis father wont agree to it , he made it clear and was honest

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_-PrinKa-Vistaa-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Agree with you Jaya.Laxmi's father already refused to marry Laxmi with Mahen.So it may be Suraj.

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Lol i kinda have to agree with you....

but i think that suraj is gunna end up marrying laxmi!

and can i point out (sorry im not a grammer nazi i just want to see people spelling vivan's name right) its Vivan Bhathena :D

but i really want to see laxmi marrying mahen... and like in kumkum when dhruv's wife turns negative and he dumps her and she goes away etc (lol but that would be giving vivan that exact same role he had as dhruv in kumkum)....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_VistaaLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
lol, hope it wont be on  same lines of Bani Mai Teri Dulhan, Bidaai...... Kumkum.... hope it will be different

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I somehow want the PH to scrap this idea of parag already married and pair him up with Lakshmi because I do not like the lady they are gonna get him married to.

so yes to Parag-Lakshmi jodi from my side any day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanlovesgeet17

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, hope it wont be on  same lines of Bani Mai Teri Dulhan, Bidaai...... Kumkum.... hope it will be different

i reallyyyy want it to be different but it looks like this show is gunna turn to be a mix of all those shows.. besides not being mean but if parag has to be married change the girl!!! PLEASE!!!!... i really dont want suzanne to be opposite vivan.. i dunno y i just never liked her in any other shows either so i don't want her to paired with my idol my STUDMUFFIN!!!LOLLOLLOLCryCry...lolOuchOuchOuch
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
LOL mix is ok than the same one being repeated LOL

may be they will show Suzanne differently and u might fall in love with her and Parag ...........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index