India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Parag-Lakshmi jodi....

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

I liked the jodi of Parag and Lakshmi. i think they would be pretty good together. i dont know what will happen after the dad knows about parag's wife... OMG...
 probably, he will tell suraj to marry her that's why Ragini will turn negative. coz in one interview she said that she is supposed to be negative.

I hope they do something interesting and make parag and lakshmi a pair again. I like that jodi, i think it would be fantastic and outsanding. I like Vivian Bhatena.

I am not saying that i m against she getting married to Mahen but if she does, i think the story will take a weird turn... that we might not like.. i don't know!!!!!

Finger crossed, something happens, that will make him marry Lakshmi.

Finger crossed.

What do u think should happen?
do u agree with me?
Who will she best fit with? --- Parag-Mahen-Suraj

Please reply,

as always,
Sab

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
i think they look good together too. but i don't want Laxmi to marry Suraj. and as for Rajini, she does not love Suraj, she is just using him to gain fame and status. so i guess she might end up marrying Mahen. 
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i like their jodi except for the fact that parag is married so he is out! i dislike suraj...why cuz he's not good for laxmi at all i mean he's too proud and what not and if she does marry him it wil be like any other show (ladki trying to make her place in ladka's heart when he already loves someone else.. SNORE!!!!!) 
as for ragini, isn't she already negative?  i mean they way she's using suraj..
 i don't know why but i have a feeling she wiill be with mahendra...cuz he's the only purohit left..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I like her with Parag too. I think a girl marrying a mentally challenged guy has also been done before and I personally do not want to watch that again. They should find a way for parag and Laxmi to get married because I only watch this show for Vivan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
but parag is married how can they pair him wid laxmi abt suraj he cms 2 b a selfobssesed person i dont think he will ever listen 2 his parents even if he does dat will again b the same story bt she shudn't b forced in2 marrying mahen afterall its abt her lyf if no one left she can marry dat ustaad he is also a purihit afterallLOL
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

but parag is married how can they pair him wid laxmi abt suraj he cms 2 b a selfobssesed person i dont think he will ever listen 2 his parents even if he does dat will again b the same story bt she shudn't b forced in2 marrying mahen afterall its abt her lyf if no one left she can marry dat ustaad he is also a purihit afterallLOL

ya, the girl that parag marries might divorce him, u know, how in western culture that is more likely to happen than in india. His parents might force him.
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetArifa

i think they look good together too. but i don't want Laxmi to marry Suraj. and as for Rajini, she does not love Suraj, she is just using him to gain fame and status. so i guess she might end up marrying Mahen. 

I know what u r trying say, prolly Lakshmi will marry Suraj then Ragini will realize the love for him and then marry Mahen for revenge or something like that. But that sounds boring though..
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i like their jodi except for the fact that parag is married so he is out! i dislike suraj...why cuz he's not good for laxmi at all i mean he's too proud and what not and if she does marry him it wil be like any other show (ladki trying to make her place in ladka's heart when he already loves someone else.. SNORE!!!!!) 
as for ragini, isn't she already negative?  i mean they way she's using suraj..
 i don't know why but i have a feeling she wiill be with mahendra...cuz he's the only purohit left..

Parag might get a divorce or to fulfill his dad wishes he might marry Lakshmi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index