Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

MasiJi's One liners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...i still din get it yar...please be more simple...i understood that rahimdas ji used to write rahimann...but what does it mean...please tell in english yar...u know abt me...Embarrassed

Rahimann ka matlab ya iss dohe ka meaningShocked
waise rahimann ka koi matlab toh nahi hai...ab poet log kuch bhi likh lete hai apne naam ke sath... yun samajh le ki uss time pe ye ek tarah ka copyright hota hoga ki bhai ye lines humne likhi haiLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

@himanshu...i still din get it yar...please be more simple...i understood that rahimdas ji used to write rahimann...but what does it mean...please tell in english yar...u know abt me...Embarrassed

waise rahimann ka koi matlab toh nahi hai...ab poet log kuch bhi likh lete hai apne naam ke sath... yun samajh le ki uss time pe ye ek tarah ka copyright hota hoga ki bhai ye lines humne likhi haiLOLLOL

himanshu yar...u din read the bold part???ConfusedConfused
ok i understood the 2nd half...what about the first...bold italicized...

i think i have to take hindi tuitions from u...
may be we can conduct a competition between u and shanti dadi...who can use more complex words...i bet u will win...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sinha18-allizwell-

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
good post

I will try to add from my side soon

GurpreetDShwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Cool post Rubal..The convo was hillarious!!!Man..I wanna see more convo of Shanti Maasi and Gopi kaka!!LOLLOLLOL

Heylo Sanchi...Welcome to the forum!!HugSuperb post...and yeah..hope you enjoy in the company of the bhanti bhanti ke log of our forum!CoolLOL

Hey Shounak...thanks for your warm welcome...Big smile

I have many things to tell you... First of all My name is Sachi... so please call me Sachi...
u know my uncle used to tease me by Sanchi...the way you have said...

2nd  - you remind me of my old classmate. his name is Shounak too & he used to be very close frnd of mine...Big smile and after college I am not in that much touch...Unhappy

neways...and ya the main thing....i got to tell you is...

I am liking Gopi Kaka these days and I find him really funny after I read your post about him...describing his acting of that Fislan wala scene...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I started liking him and observing him... and believe me I find him hilarious these days...thanks for making that post...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Thanks Himanshu for describing actual first word... RAHIMAN...

I have been thinking from the day Masiji had said it...  I was like I have heard it... I have learned this poverb in Hindi in my school time...and I came here to find actual sentence...so ppl here were saying Naye sansar ya is sansar... different different but I was not convinced...I was wondering it's something else...

I found out yesterday only ... and the time I found out it's RAHIMAN...the first word... I was like yes...I know,  I have learned it in Hindi... Big smile  and here i come...you have already described it so well...i liked it a lottt...Thumbs Up

I am also a big Hindi language fan... I like all the languages that I know... but I love our Hindi... it's the sweetest & bestest ever..Thumbs Up

sorry mene abhi to english me post kiya haiErmm....but surely I will try to reply you in FULL HINDI sometime... I am happy to know that ppl like you are connected to Hindi so well...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Sachi16

Nice Topic...

Hello SGPians (Laxmi Didi's Style)

This is my first post in SGP forum so please excuse the blast...Wink
Wink
I am a big fan of SGP and
wanted to make a post from a long time but  somehow was not able to.  I like the way you guys discuss & observe SGPThumbs Up

ok let's come to topic...hope you guys like it...

Scene is from Today's Epi...

Dolly: Masiji Ek baar aur bat bata dijiye...ye Vel (not sure what it is) to mein samaj gai...par yeh Bhatanki kya cheez hai...
Confused
Masiji: Bhatanki nahi Bhantaki...Bhantaki
WackoWackoWacko
Dolly: Bhantaki kya bala hai...Confused
KK:  ha yeh Bhantaki kya hai...Ouch

here comes answer from our very talented...GOPI KAKALOL

GK: woo sir ji..hamare Gaav ke sath dusra Gaav hai...jiska nam hai...Bhatki...inhone apni Bindi Laga di...ROFL

Alle..... so cute Sachi..... loved that u observed and remembered my style......LOLLOL
Welcome to our forum dear..Hug.. and what a fatak first post dear..... LOL

Thanks Laxmi di... I love your updates.. the way you update excites me even more than Epi...Smile

-allizwell-Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Kya yar wat a melodramatic episode Today......Radha bua just waited and waited ,and guess wat in the last she didnt shot him as expectedAngry)...........And on top of that no funny scenes(of Masi) ,mood kharab kar diya......But hopefully tomorrow ,i guess ,its going to be a funny episode with Manju aunty(Just waiting for herLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@rubal...it was a good episode yar..good ending for the deepak-RB track...that shows how strong their bond is becoming...

but from today..it will be fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index