Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

MasiJi's One liners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Cool post Rubal..The convo was hillarious!!!Man..I wanna see more convo of Shanti Maasi and Gopi kaka!!LOLLOLLOL

Heylo Sanchi...Welcome to the forum!!HugSuperb post...and yeah..hope you enjoy in the company of the bhanti bhanti ke log of our forum!CoolLOL

Thank u ShounakBig smile................I just want to say what i m saying to ever1(and no1 is following that LOL)Yar If u feel like posting some Funny convo between Shanti Masi and Co then plzz feel free to do it ...Big smile

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 27 January 2011 at 1:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[

@Big Bold: Seriously????????????U r lucky to have seen a talented and smart actress like herBig smile and i loved her in KHNH as kanta bhena,she was so hilarious ............adding a link form movie,hope u will like it di
[/QUOTE]

Rubal.... I am SRK  fan...Embarrassed.. u think u need to tell this to me???LOLLOL...God knows how many times i have seen this movie and how many times i had shed bucket of tears ..... Kantaben was too good.... loved saif-SRK chemistry due to Kantaben in this movie.....ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Me toooooooo....................Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Lolz...did u all notice yesterday...when Ishaan told yeh kaun tumhare ghar aaya hai,Suhana replied Kantaben!!ROFLROFLROFL

Yaaaaaaa..........I think Suhana will use all the famous character names from movies in her family.......From Gabbar to Thakur ,From Thakur to Basanti and now Kanta benROFL....Omg I tell u this girl is too muchEmbarrassed

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 27 January 2011 at 1:20am

-allizwell-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I love the character of Shanti Mausi, the best thing about it that although she has shown that the girls dont like her at Bajpais, but she is NOT a vilion, her HITLARY is done in a comical way, where she is serious and everybody else around her is having fun, thats what I call positivity in negativity, she is strict but not malicious, like in normal families, some Dada , Dadi aur Taya aur Bua Aur Mausi,s are very strict, but they are not VAMP, like in mainstream  serials, we can all relate to each and every character of SGP , ONLY beside TWO Charactres, I dont have to name them!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-allizwell-Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Such an enjoyable post ! laughing my head off. The entire Shaanti Dadi scene was so hilarious yesterday that even a simple line by KK saying that 'I'll personally go to the Temple shop & get the Hindi calender' had me in my imaginative best imagining KK calender shopping LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Sinha18

Sulbha arya is playing the character very well ...massi is bestSmileespecially her lines..."Rahiman iss sansar mein bhanti bhanti ke log"...LOLeven we are learning new new words like bhatankiLOLLOLbole toh chote chote baigaan

Thank u Bhai for replyingBig smile................But Wat does it mean by Rahiman????LOL cudnt get it

Hinglish mein iss ko thekh se likh nahi payeCryCry...waise Rahimdas ji(he was a poet and devotee of lord krishna)he used to write for himself as "rahimann"(it was not rahimanLOLLOL)...for eg....you might have heard..."Rahimann dhaga prem ka na todo kitchkaye..toonte se phir ye na jude..jude to gaath pad jaye.."...similarly another saint poet shri Kabirdas ji used to write his name as Kabira..see this .."Chalti chakki dekh kar, diya Kabira roye
Dui paatan ke beech mein, saabut bacha na koye"....i think now you get itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@himanshu...i still din get it yar...please be more simple...i understood that rahimdas ji used to write rahimann...but what does it mean...please tell in english yar...u know abt me...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index