Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

MasiJi's One liners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sulbha arya is playing the character very well ...massi is bestSmileespecially her lines..."Rahiman iss sansar mein bhanti bhanti ke log"...LOLeven we are learning new new words like bhatankiLOLLOLbole toh chote chote baigaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-crysindGurpreetDYusBeeShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Sulbha arya is playing the character very well ...massi is bestSmileespecially her lines..."Rahiman iss sansar mein bhanti bhanti ke log"...LOLeven we are learning new new words like bhatankiLOLLOLbole toh chote chote baigaan

heheh... LOL sahi yaar.... Like Suhana's dictionary we need SGP forum dictionary now... We can fill out all these words there... pata nahi Shanti massi kab kya bolde...LOL tho fatak se forum mein aake dekhlenge hum...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Thank u Bhai for replyingBig smile................But Wat does it mean by Rahiman????LOL cudnt get it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Thank u Bhai for replyingBig smile................But Wat does it mean by Rahiman????LOL cudnt get it

Hi Rubal..... hey excellent thread..... was busy.... hence the delay in getting to this thread.....awesome ...hilarious ones..... lovely quotes from all who responded .......LOLLOL....had a lovely time.....

Wud like to share a slice of my thots on this actor "Sulbha Arya" She was a professor of a neighbouring college which is connected to my college premises..... Then i used to be absolutely crazy to catch a glimpse of her as i had seen her as Bhattacharya babu's wife in Yeh jo hai zindagi..... She was it seems a shy person but when it comes to acting....she emotes so beautifully......I love her spontaneity and her comical timing.... keeping a straight face..... I loved her for the role of Shanti maasi and like Shaunak said....no one can do it better..... glad to see her after so many years......Big smile

Getting back to the dialogues..... yup.... so many new terms we get to learn from her....LOL.... i swear i am gonna use bhantakhi and khushmand from now on in my kitchen saga......LOL... and yeah ....Himanshu...me too wanna know what is Rahiman.... infact i thot she said Nayi sansaar ke banthi banthi log.... thanks for clarifying this ..... please explain what it means....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeGurpreetDShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Nice Topic...

Hello SGPians (Laxmi Didi's Style)

This is my first post in SGP forum so please excuse the blast...Wink
Wink
I am a big fan of SGP and
wanted to make a post from a long time but  somehow was not able to.  I like the way you guys discuss & observe SGPThumbs Up

ok let's come to topic...hope you guys like it...

Scene is from Today's Epi...

Dolly: Masiji Ek baar aur bat bata dijiye...ye Vel (not sure what it is) to mein samaj gai...par yeh Bhatanki kya cheez hai...
Confused
Masiji: Bhatanki nahi Bhantaki...Bhantaki
WackoWackoWacko
Dolly: Bhantaki kya bala hai...Confused
KK:  ha yeh Bhantaki kya hai...Ouch

here comes answer from our very talented...GOPI KAKALOLLOLLOLLOL

GK: woo sir ji..hamare Gaav ke sath dusra Gaav hai...jiska nam hai...Bhatki...inhone apni Bindi Laga di...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Alle..... so cute Sachi..... loved that u observed and remembered my style......LOLLOL
Welcome to our forum dear..Hug.. and what a fatak first post dear..... LOL

GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Hi Rubal..... hey excellent thread..... was busy.... hence the delay in getting to this thread.....awesome ...hilarious ones..... lovely quotes from all who responded .......LOLLOL....had a lovely time.....

Wud like to share a slice of my thots on this actor "Sulbha Arya" She was a professor of a neighbouring college which is connected to my college premises..... Then i used to be absolutely crazy to catch a glimpse of her as i had seen her as Bhattacharya babu's wife in Yeh jo hai zindagi..... She was it seems a shy person but when it comes to acting....she emotes so beautifully......I love her spontaneity and her comical timing.... keeping a straight face..... I loved her for the role of Shanti maasi and like Shaunak said....no one can do it better..... glad to see her after so many years......Big smile

Getting back to the dialogues..... yup.... so many new terms we get to learn from her....LOL.... i swear i am gonna use bhantakhi and khushmand from now on in my kitchen saga......LOL... and yeah ....Himanshu...me too wanna know what is Rahiman.... infact i thot she said Nayi sansaar ke banthi banthi log.... thanks for clarifying this ..... please explain what it means....Big smile

@Big Bold: Seriously????????????U r lucky to have seen a talented and smart actress like herBig smile and i loved her in KHNH as kanta bhena,she was so hilarious ............adding a link form movie,hope u will like it di

-allizwell-Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-GurpreetDShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

@Big Bold: Seriously????????????U r lucky to have seen a talented and smart actress like herBig smile and i loved her in KHNH as kanta bhena,she was so hilarious ............adding a link form movie,hope u will like it di
[/QUOTE]

Rubal.... I am SRK  fan...Embarrassed.. u think u need to tell this to me???LOLLOL...God knows how many times i have seen this movie and how many times i had shed bucket of tears ..... Kantaben was too good.... loved saif-SRK chemistry due to Kantaben in this movie.....ROFL

GurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index