Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thank u Bhai for replyingπŸ˜ƒ................But Wat does it mean by Rahiman????πŸ˜† cudnt get it

Hinglish mein iss ko thekh se likh nahi paye😭😭...waise Rahimdas ji(he was a poet and devotee of lord krishna)he used to write for himself as "rahimann"(it was not rahimanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...for eg....you might have heard..."Rahimann dhaga prem ka na todo kitchkaye..toonte se phir ye na jude..jude to gaath pad jaye.."...similarly another saint poet shri Kabirdas ji used to write his name as Kabira..see this .."Chalti chakki dekh kar, diya Kabira roye
Dui paatan ke beech mein, saabut bacha na koye"....i think now you get it😊

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@himanshu...i still din get it yar...please be more simple...i understood that rahimdas ji used to write rahimann...but what does it mean...please tell in english yar...u know abt me...😳
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@himanshu...i still din get it yar...please be more simple...i understood that rahimdas ji used to write rahimann...but what does it mean...please tell in english yar...u know abt me...😳

Rahimann ka matlab ya iss dohe ka meaning😲
waise rahimann ka koi matlab toh nahi hai...ab poet log kuch bhi likh lete hai apne naam ke sath... yun samajh le ki uss time pe ye ek tarah ka copyright hota hoga ki bhai ye lines humne likhi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

waise rahimann ka koi matlab toh nahi hai...ab poet log kuch bhi likh lete hai apne naam ke sath... yun samajh le ki uss time pe ye ek tarah ka copyright hota hoga ki bhai ye lines humne likhi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

himanshu yar...u din read the bold part???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ok i understood the 2nd half...what about the first...bold italicized...

i think i have to take hindi tuitions from u...
may be we can conduct a competition between u and shanti dadi...who can use more complex words...i bet u will win...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post

I will try to add from my side soon
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Cool post Rubal..The convo was hillarious!!!Man..I wanna see more convo of Shanti Maasi and Gopi kaka!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heylo Sanchi...Welcome to the forum!!πŸ€—Superb post...and yeah..hope you enjoy in the company of the bhanti bhanti ke log of our forum!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Hey Shounak...thanks for your warm welcome...πŸ˜ƒ

I have many things to tell you... First of all My name is Sachi... so please call me Sachi...
u know my uncle used to tease me by Sanchi...the way you have said...

2nd  - you remind me of my old classmate. his name is Shounak too & he used to be very close frnd of mine...πŸ˜ƒ and after college I am not in that much touch...πŸ˜”

neways...and ya the main thing....i got to tell you is...

I am liking Gopi Kaka these days and I find him really funny after I read your post about him...describing his acting of that Fislan wala scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I started liking him and observing him... and believe me I find him hilarious these days...thanks for making that post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Thanks Himanshu for describing actual first word... RAHIMAN...

I have been thinking from the day Masiji had said it...  I was like I have heard it... I have learned this poverb in Hindi in my school time...and I came here to find actual sentence...so ppl here were saying Naye sansar ya is sansar... different different but I was not convinced...I was wondering it's something else...

I found out yesterday only ... and the time I found out it's RAHIMAN...the first word... I was like yes...I know,  I have learned it in Hindi... πŸ˜ƒ  and here i come...you have already described it so well...i liked it a lottt...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am also a big Hindi language fan... I like all the languages that I know... but I love our Hindi... it's the sweetest & bestest ever..πŸ‘πŸΌ

sorry mene abhi to english me post kiya haiπŸ€”....but surely I will try to reply you in FULL HINDI sometime... I am happy to know that ppl like you are connected to Hindi so well...πŸ‘πŸΌ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Alle..... so cute Sachi..... loved that u observed and remembered my style......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Welcome to our forum dear..πŸ€—.. and what a fatak first post dear..... πŸ˜†

Thanks Laxmi di... I love your updates.. the way you update excites me even more than Epi...😊

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya yar wat a melodramatic episode Today......Radha bua just waited and waited ,and guess wat in the last she didnt shot him as expected😑)...........And on top of that no funny scenes(of Masi) ,mood kharab kar diya......But hopefully tomorrow ,i guess ,its going to be a funny episode with Manju aunty(Just waiting for herπŸ˜†)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal...it was a good episode yar..good ending for the deepak-RB track...that shows how strong their bond is becoming...

but from today..it will be fun...