The producer

Poll

Which other show u watch/watched of Swastik?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Swastik Pictures is the name of the Production house which produces Phulwa. Many people think they have made "Agle Janam ..." with out Phulwa . but now they had done many other shows, where Agle Janam is most popular.
This Thread is created to know the production house .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Amber Dhara

First ever attempted T.V series on World Television – a story on conjoint sisters.
Amber Dhara is a story of two sisters who in-spite being physically challenged are super-achievers and believe in the motto that their mother taught them – They are better than the best.
Its the journey of two conjoint sisters, their trials and tribulations depicting the true human spirit of fighting all odds and emerging as a winner.
This differentiated series was highly recognized on Indian Television and has forayed in the landmarks on Indian Television.
  Launch date: 24 th Sep 2007
  Channel: Sony Entertainment Television (S.E.T)
  Format: hr 4 times a week
The show in its launch week itself opened at the top slot in S.E.T's fiction line-up.
The show managed to create a loyal audience base for S.E.T in its slot.

Accolades and awards won:
  Balaji Telefilms – The Global Indian T.V Honours 2008
– Best Screenplay
– Best Dialogues
– Best Costumes
  Sansui Television Awards
– Coolest Face/Talent of the Year
  ITA Awards 2008
– Best Audiography
– Best Title Singer
– Best Make Up
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Mata ki Chowki

First of its kind socio-mytho attempted on Indian Television where two stories are running parallely'one is educating the audience about the deity Maa Vaishnodevi and her story, while the other depicts the journey of an ardent worshipper Vaishnavi.
  Launch Date: 09th June 2008
  Channel: Sahara One
  Format: hr 5 times a week

Aired more than 140 successful episodes so far out 260 contracted episodes.
The show has created appointment viewing slot on Sahara One against popular serials like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on Star Plus at 1030pm (Mon-Fri).
  Mata Ki Chowki is the no.1 show on Sahara One since its launch week till date.
  Ratings: Averages at 1.5 TVR (TAM: HSM)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
OURNEY SO FAR  

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiyaa Hi Kijo

Show Synopsis: Based on the issue of selling of a girl child, AJMBHK is the story of Lali, a girl, who is sold by her own father to meet the daily needs of his family. A hard hitting and heart wrenching tale of life in rural India where religious and social norms play a significant role.
  Channel: Zee TV

Project Status: Slated as Zee TV's big ticket primetime launch of 2009. Shoot commenced on 25th Feb 09.

Contracted episodes: 208 episodes
  Format: hour daily (4 times a week)
  Telecast: 16th March 2009

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Hindi Hai Hum

Show Synopsis: A light hearted social issue driven daily series – The story of a girl 'Bubbly' who does not know to speak English. Her journey in discovering how not knowing English can have serious sublimal and society driven issues in our lives.
  Channel: Real Global Broadcasting Pvt Ltd (a venture between Miditech & Turner Group)

Project Status: Slated as a channel driver show for the launch of the channel. Already on floor

Contracted episodes: 208 episodes
  Format: hour daily (4 times a week)
  Telecast: 2nd March 2009, Mon-Thu 9pm
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Vikas Seth
Managing Partner

Academic Qualification: Post Graduate in Business Administration ' Marketing, Chetana's Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.

Vikas Seth started his career stint with Star India Pvt. Ltd., primarily involved into developing strategy (Programming, viewership as well as On-Air) for Star Plus and key STAR channels like Star Gold, Star Movies, Star World & Channel [V].

He was a key member in planning creative plots as well executing strategic responsibilities till 2005 for all Star Plus shows such as Kaun Banega Crorepati, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Khullja Sim Sim, Kasautii Zindagii Kay & many more.

Acknowledged by Star India Pvt. Ltd's parent company, Rupert Murdoch's 'News Corporation' with "Global Excellence Award" felicitating recognition for his contribution to Star.

Post 5 years at STAR, he moved to Sony Entertainment Television, where for more than 2 years he was an intrinsic part of shows like Indian Idol, Deal Ya No Deal, Fear Factor, Ek Ladki Anjani Si, Boogie Woogie, Akela, Thodi Khushi Thode Gham, Jhalak Dhikla Ja, Bigg Boss and many more shows in its strategic planning, television research & promotional activities.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Siddharth Kumar Tewary
Creative Director

Academic Qualification: Masters in Communication Management, Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune.

His journey started with a leading advertising agency 'Euro RSCG' where he was responsible for repositioning of Channel MAX ' 'Deewana Bana De', ICC Champions Trophy 2002 & ICC World Cup 2003 campaigns. The campaign was awarded at the Abby Awards 2002 with two Silver Abbys in Best Media Channel & Best Media Campaign Category.

His own ideas got him 2 more awards both Gold and Silver at Effie Awards 2003 in the Outdoor Innovation.He then moved to JWT for a brief stint on 'Good Knight', a Godrej Sara Lee product, where he was responsible for all strategic, research and execution for all brand communications.

Television called & he moved to SET India Pvt Ltd with channel MAX with the charge to continue to build the brand. He conceived 'Gully Cricket' with celebrities like Kapil Dev and Mandira Bedi, a concept which built great association with the channel at the ground level. He also did 'Mandira Aapke Ghar' & ICC Champions Trophy 2005. Siddharth was acknowledged with a Key Contributor Award at SET in 2004.
His creative mind made way and he moved into SET Programming in its New Content Development department where he was looking into developing and creative execution of all new shows for the channel.
His last stint at SET involved handling, managing the creative & execution of shows like Aisa Des Hai Mera, Vaidehi, Akela, Filmfare Awards 2006 & Karamchand.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..Pia..you are awesome Dear...Thanks a lot for all yr Info..I knew some of other Shows of Swastic Beside AJ ..But Some of you mentioned are  News for me...

Well I hv watched & watching Only one Show thats Agle Just for My shali ....I m hooked on that couple....Show is quite well though ...Diff than usual stuff around Television..

and Yeah from Now Definitely I m gonna watch Pulwa...when watching this Show I get feeling like watching Agle in Earlier starting days..& Pulwa Reminds me the Guts ,Inocence & positivity of Laali..
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Wow..Pia..you are awesome Dear...Thanks a lot for all yr Info..I knew some of other Shows of Swastic Beside AJ ..But Some of you mentioned are  News for me...

Well I hv watched & watching Only one Show thats Agle Just for My shali ....I m hooked on that couple....Show is quite well though ...Diff than usual stuff around Television..

and Yeah from Now Definitely I m gonna watch Pulwa...when watching this Show I get feeling like watching Agle in Earlier starting days..& Pulwa Reminds me the Guts ,Inocence & positivity of Laali..

I loved Agle before the leap . Now the show is too dark and gloomy , Anyways one thing i want to add Swastik has history of ruining their shows after a point , so be ready for Phulwa. They had ruined all their shows after few months