India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

significance of Piya wearing Maithali's ring

zara2801 IF-Dazzler
zara2801
zara2801

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
so i was thinking of the scene wherein piya wears maithali's ring in her necklace in regards to her and abhay's friendship and love story.

before, maithali gave abhiyendra her ring as a symbol of her love for him but also, so that abhayendra can "live on" in a way.. even mistakenly, abhay "gave" that ring to piya. do you think it could be intentional? so then piya wearing the ring in her ncek will bring her back to abhay? i hope i'm making senseLOLLOLLOL

also, i realised that piya could have worn the ring on her finger but she didn't. it shows that she still acknowledges maithali's presence in abhay's life and maybe she doesn't wanna take a step forward, until abhay makes the first step!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i would love to hear what you guys think!!Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avidity_2002larimel22saphira7988meaw.Mehak.daisyluv--sumana13--SahiPakdeHain

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhh kya bat hai ....bacche samajhdar ho  gye  haiLOL

u hve a point....................i agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara2801--AROMAL----sumana13--

zara2801 IF-Dazzler
zara2801
zara2801

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL i'm just hoping that Abhay comes to Dehra Dun tomorrow.. can't see him away from piya!Cry

on a personal note, thanks yaar.. i've had 200 something views but only you replied.. i really appreciate it!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SahiPakdeHain

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara2801

LOLLOLLOL i'm just hoping that Abhay comes to Dehra Dun tomorrow.. can't see him away from piya!Cry

on a personal note, thanks yaar.. i've had 200 something views but only you replied.. i really appreciate it!Big smile

me 2 ..........i hope  they will meet  soon........n  abhay killed  stupid  danish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara2801

Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Maybe the ring is a symbol of protection for Piya and plus Abhay can't wear silver. If you remember Maithali said that "Yeh angooti tumhari khayal rakhegi" or something along the lines. So maybe Abhay thought Piya needed it more than himself, I'm also guessing that the ring is going to protect Piya from this accident. 

Nice post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zara2801SahiPakdeHain

zara2801 IF-Dazzler
zara2801
zara2801

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

Originally posted by zara2801

me 2 ..........i hope  they will meet  soon........n  abhay killed  stupid  danish

i'm a bit confused about that.. everybody else is saying that Abhay kills Danish.. hmmm is it confirmed in any article that that would happen, or are you guys just guessing??Confused
zara2801 IF-Dazzler
zara2801
zara2801

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chokonesta.

Maybe the ring is a symbol of protection for Piya and plus Abhay can't wear silver. If you remember Maithali said that "Yeh angooti tumhari khayal rakhegi" or something along the lines. So maybe Abhay thought Piya needed it more than himself, I'm also guessing that the ring is going to protect Piya from this accident. 

Nice post.

hey.. i didn't see it that way at all, although now that you said it, i reckon it's a possibility!!! abhay might have left the ring there on purpose coz he knows he's not supposed to come back.. also, it might mean that abhay is ready to forget his past and truly love piya like he ought to and not because piya reminds him of maithali!!

yeah the ring will bring abhay back for sure! EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Everyone is just guessing. BTW abhay didn't give it mistakenly he gave it intentionally so that it could take care of Piya when he is absent. And u have a point piya still acknowledges Maithili's present in abhay's life so she wore it at neck.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88Sapphire_238--sumana13--SahiPakdeHain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index