Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles-thurday discussion thread maanet - Page 5

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Deepti

Nice analysis dear . humara munda to chuha ban gaya . Bechara MSK . shaadi ke baad kya se kya ho haya .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK, sorry about your mood, Samata. Hope you feel great soon.
They say ignorance is bliss. I was only looking at Maan, Geet. I missed seeing these bd's. Where were they present yaar. Kaune scenes mein the yeh bds ??? Pls tell.
After giving out my take now i am wondering woh Geet aur Maan nahi to bd's ka chehra kaha dekha maine??

hello crazies...

my mood is totally off today....so no detailed analysis
ok...dd was looking really beautiful in the muh dekhai rasam....
dadi is bang on....chill pill..i loved the dialogue...
maaneet scenes were sweet...but bds ruined the effect...i guess 26th was a holiday so we will have to tolerate till both dd-gc are back together....
but neverthless the scenes were cute...
maan should seriously tell geet......
so we have today modern menka and vishamitra...wow....
loved that scene...
bathroom scene was cute but again bd...
chalo maybe tomorrow we will have our maaneet together back again on the same frame..

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarrm

Res
Hai, dear crazies, aaj ka episode was totally dhamakedaar!!! Loved every minute of it!!! Starting with that Dadi. She has one of the best characters in that age group. SO fresh, so unhassled, so cool and really knows the difference between caring for own vs others. Cause generally the rule with the older generation esp with Bahus in the kitchen is, let them hack it out, they deserve to be in the kitchen and work/cook for the rest of the folks around the house and out when needed. Here Dadi is herself suggesting that they say Geet has prepared the food!! ANd her logic - so simple, why prepare for hours and waste effort, when people are barely coming for a couple hours!!! I loved her attitude, she really rocks!!!

And Geet was looking beautiful throughout!!! Maan was looking hotness personified throughout with all varying degrees of hotness, but mind you ranging from very hot to verry verrry hot to oh so mindblowingly hot!!!

Loved the way Maan slid into bed and pretended to sleep aka Hima style narration!!! Remembered you a lot Hima, hats off for naturally arriving at that scene!!! Too good. Loved Maan and Geet's looka chupi ka khel, then their nok jhok over lights on and off. The dialogues were great. Aap bhi to so rahe ho na, phir aapko kya pata lights on ho to - Geet ne kararedaar jawab diya. And then the way Geet danced so beautifully in her natural and bubbly way. Well she got the reaction she was hoping for!!! He grabbed her and stopped her almost ready to spring on her, until his thoughts took him back to what had led to the start of abstinance syndrome for Maan.
Loved the entire maan staying away and sleeping on the sofa, cause he could not take being close to her and yet being so far from her. Loved the look in his eyes when Geet held his hand while asleep. Loved the number of times he was on the verge of losing it and had to restrain time and again.

Loved the way Geet pinned him to the wall the next morning. And the look in Maan's eyes, on his face is one I have not seen before. Those parted lips of his awaiting her kiss knowing he had to restrain, yet almost waiting for her to end his torture. Maan's look of passion was top notch. It was a look we have not seen before and by god, what will we get to see when they actually get round to it!!!!Soch ke dil dhadakne lagta hai!!! Geet was fantabulous. Today my respect for Geet has increased a hundred fold. She obviously shares a wonderful relationship with Maan, for her to be driven yet be comfortable in that agressor/ initiator role in taking their level of intimacy to another plane. Wow, Maan will so welcome her move especially if he is in a position to give in. Unfortunately with Geet and baby's health in jeopardy, Maan does not have the choice of giving in this time. But we still get to see Geet in her sherni role!!! Its time for Geet to make even for all the times Maan has pinned her against the wall, has driven her nuts with his moves....Way to go Geet!!!

Dadi and Aanie were great with sussing out Maan and Geet were in the bathroom. That was a very funny scene
Annie and her khud jewellery/msutra scene i did not like. The girl is getting carried away too much. She is gonna come crashing down to earth!!!

Anayways, concentrating on Maan adn Geet. They were both excellent. Maan's look of ghayal sher was one to relish!!!

awesome post roch!!!!

agar aisa hi chaltha raha.. ek din pitega!!! zalim singh khurana!!!!
craziekudi thumbnail
where are u all crazies!!!
sumona28 thumbnail
@sarrm
OK, sorry about your mood, Samata. Hope you feel great soon.
They say ignorance is bliss. I was only looking at Maan, Geet. I missed seeing these bd's. Where were they present yaar. Kaune scenes mein the yeh bds ??? Pls tell.
After giving out my take now i am wondering woh Geet aur Maan nahi to bd's ka chehra kaha dekha maine??

Sarrm Total Maaneen't scene was with Bd
They were not in one frame.  Maan and Geet alag alag shoot tha '.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
crazies post updated on p4😊
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hiya craziesssss...........

me came late....just now logged in....😡😡😡😡W*H!!!!!!!!!!! all my maaneet scnes with BDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me super pissed off..............

will go n read ur analysis now.........

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sarrm

Res
Hai, dear crazies, aaj ka episode was totally dhamakedaar!!! Loved every minute of it!!! Starting with that Dadi. She has one of the best characters in that age group. SO fresh, so unhassled, so cool and really knows the difference between caring for own vs others. Cause generally the rule with the older generation esp with Bahus in the kitchen is, let them hack it out, they deserve to be in the kitchen and work/cook for the rest of the folks around the house and out when needed. Here Dadi is herself suggesting that they say Geet has prepared the food!! ANd her logic - so simple, why prepare for hours and waste effort, when people are barely coming for a couple hours!!! I loved her attitude, she really rocks!!!

Roch you got that right, what an absolutely cool character she is....everyone should have a Mother-in-law like her.......😊

And Geet was looking beautiful throughout!!! Maan was looking hotness personified throughout with all varying degrees of hotness, but mind you ranging from very hot to verry verrry hot to oh so mindblowingly hot!!!

Ok Roch now tell me how exactly were you measuring Maan's hotness my dear ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Loved the way Maan slid into bed and pretended to sleep aka Hima style narration!!! Remembered you a lot Hima, hats off for naturally arriving at that scene!!! Too good. Loved Maan and Geet's looka chupi ka khel, then their nok jhok over lights on and off. The dialogues were great. Aap bhi to so rahe ho na, phir aapko kya pata lights on ho to - Geet ne kararedaar jawab diya. And then the way Geet danced so beautifully in her natural and bubbly way. Well she got the reaction she was hoping for!!! He grabbed her and stopped her almost ready to spring on her, until his thoughts took him back to what had led to the start of abstinance syndrome for Maan.
Loved the entire maan staying away and sleeping on the sofa, cause he could not take being close to her and yet being so far from her. Loved the look in his eyes when Geet held his hand while asleep. Loved the number of times he was on the verge of losing it and had to restrain time and again.

Hima got it right once again, I too was thinking of her when I saw Maan pretending to sleep, poor guy ow many times he had to restrain himself......Bechara Maan

Loved the way Geet pinned him to the wall the next morning. And the look in Maan's eyes, on his face is one I have not seen before. Those parted lips of his awaiting her kiss knowing he had to restrain, yet almost waiting for her to end his torture. Maan's look of passion was top notch. It was a look we have not seen before and by god, what will we get to see when they actually get round to it!!!!Soch ke dil dhadakne lagta hai!!! Geet was fantabulous. Today my respect for Geet has increased a hundred fold. She obviously shares a wonderful relationship with Maan, for her to be driven yet be comfortable in that agressor/ initiator role in taking their level of intimacy to another plane. Wow, Maan will so welcome her move especially if he is in a position to give in. Unfortunately with Geet and baby's health in jeopardy, Maan does not have the choice of giving in this time. But we still get to see Geet in her sherni role!!! Its time for Geet to make even for all the times Maan has pinned her against the wall, has driven her nuts with his moves....Way to go Geet!!!

Our Sherni Khurana has shown her himmat, Maan wanted to test it and here she is putting him to the test......loved the scene, can't wait for the continuation tomorrow

Dadi and Aanie were great with sussing out Maan and Geet were in the bathroom. That was a very funny scene

That will be a hilarious scene can't wait to watch it

Annie and her khud jewellery/msutra scene i did not like. The girl is getting carried away too much. She is gonna come crashing down to earth!!!

Anayways, concentrating on Maan adn Geet. They were both excellent. Maan's look of ghayal sher was one to relish!!!

Loved your analysis Roch......my comments in purple dear ðŸ˜Š
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hiya craziesssss...........

me came late....just now logged in....😡W*H!!!!!!!!!!! all my maaneet scnes with BDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me super pissed off..............

will go n read ur analysis now.........

i know yaar!! mein to geet ke seduction mein hi flat ho gayi 

BDs ko ignore kar diya!!!!!

tunedekha aaj ka episode!!

geet ne kya seduction attempt ki hain!!! maan ki chehre ke tote udd gaye!!!

ab kaise bachnge maan singh khurana apne biwi se!!!
sumona28 thumbnail
@ Spandana nice and great post dear . Itna detailpe tumne analysis kia fantastic .