Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles-thurday discussion thread maanet (Page 12)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@all my dear crazies...........gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

@mona,samata,deepthi - gud night

@spandana - maan sleeping before sherni comes was precap .........which was shown in 9 :00 P.M. slot .........so I used it ..........& mention abt tht precap in analysis of yesterday .........too u might have over looked it ..............

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@mona,samata,deepthi - gud night

@spandana - maan sleeping before sherni comes was precap .........which was shown in 9 :00 P.M. slot .........so I used it ..........& mention abt tht precap in analysis of yesterday .........too u might have over looked it ..............

yea dear i saw that u had mentioned it but u know i did not see any such precap eventhough i saw yest 9.30 slot yaar yest forgot to ask how cum u saw and i did not lol.............seriously can't believe i missed it or shud i say i was so lost cud not believe Geet said aaki izzat ko khatra hain and may be i was so lostLOLLOLLOL

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hi my lovelies,

me just got home, will have something to eat and then will come and comment on your analysisHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

My lovelies, I loved all your analysisHugHugHugHug

Roch - I agree with you that dadi so cool and understand. I agree with you about geet sharing a wonderful relationship with maan for her to be the initiator in intimacy. Maan as usual looks hot.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Deepti - lool I agree that with you that maan should stay away from lalita aunty, uske iraade nake nahi lagte.LOLLOL Don't sympathize with maan, he should not run away from geet.

I agree with you that maan should have not gone and slept on the sofa. CryCry

Arti - I also didn't like the use of BD's today. I think we all don't mind if maan's izzat is in danger.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hima  - I normally don't like annie but I do feel sorry for her by the way arjun has used her. That is not a nice thing to do to anyone. About BDs, yuck is all I can say. By the way your prediction on maan pretending to be asleep came true. Hope your back pain is better. Rest lots and a big hug from all of usHugHug

Sumona - Agree that maan should talk to geet, by staying away from her, he is just making her sad and stressed, CryCry

Samata  - a big hug for you to make your mood better.Hug Me like the way you described them as menaka and vishwamitra.ClapClapClap

Spandana - Agree that for maan, geet is his precious gem and will make a wonderful father and a soulmate.  I too think that maan looks hot in formal clothes.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nandita  - love the picture story and agree that dadi is adorable.ClapClapClap

Iijat - I like the bold geetEmbarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand me too want maan to tell the truth to geet soon

Dee  - how is your son?Smile I agree that Geet should have worn a negligee and than even maan would have not been able to control himselfLOLLOLLOL

Aashu - no comments from u today, hope you are not too busySmile

Edited by divareena - 27 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Short update from me as I am very tired today.

Loved it when dadi said to geet "take a chill pill". She is so coolClapClapClapClap

Maan looking so handsome in formal wearDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

lool when the lady said geet cooking is very good, i remembered yesterday's episode. LOLLOLLOLLOLLoved the cheeky smile he had on his face when he turned to get away from the ladies. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan pretending to be asleep as he is scared of what will happen if he is awake and geet so close  by. looolLOLLOLLOLLOL

Clever geet knew the minute the light was turned off that maan was awake. Maan after living with you, geet is not going to be easily fooled by you or anyone else. Its called the effect of MSK.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet how could you be scared of the dark with maan near by, just go and cuddle up to him. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Uff do we need to give you lessons on that too. D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh

lool their nok jhok was funny but would have preferred some romance instead,LOL aww geet dancing around and maan is trying not to close his eyes but cannot help himself.  Not happy about the body double at all.AngryAngry

Not happy that maan went and slept on the sofa.D'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh
Maan was actually scared of going in the bathroom and loved the way geet had him pinned to the wall.LOLLOLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Go geet LOLLOL

loool when dadi called out for maan, he immediately answered then realised where he was and what will dadi think. Loved the way dadi laughed, she is so coolClapClapClapClap

Edited by divareena - 27 January 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

aash & crazies ....

I have another Idea ..........Y don't we create a group In Yahoo ........... In that way also we all can be connected under 1 group ........group by the same name Krazie Incredibles of MaanEet Land .........

plz let me know if you all like the yahoo ...........group ID ........... thought ........... or the thought of we all connected in FB ................

because if we have our own group in Yahoo ........... i think that is more upto us ....... we can still use our own ID's & we can share every tihng like U wanted .......... let me know ............

crazies & aash don't get me wrong ........... as I am not that much comfortable in FB ......... don't know Y ............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashmisty85

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

hey all crazies....... gud afternoon..

sorry cudnt login last nite.. as my bro disconnected the net.... missed u al last nite

but things fine now.. and thank u all for ur replies on my ff..

and hima dii.. lets take a poll.. der so much confusion..ppl vote for fb or any other id like group...

sptrno

Go to top