Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maneet1985

balle balle πŸ‘

what an episode guys!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

dadi on take a chill pill babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰!!! dadi is the coolest one in the KC mansion now!!!

Geet was looking so beautiful!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰she was practically glowing didnt she!!!πŸ˜‰ haye haye!!! maan sahab ka pyaar ka asar hain!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣lalita aunty!!! ... maan beta jabse aap jawan huye ho aapne laltitha aunty ko bhool gaye hai!!! lalit aunty aapka kya iradda hai!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

maan looked cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.. when lay on bed!!! and geet u still in old night dress kangoos khurana ne kuch kharidkar diya nahi kya!!!!

Ab shuru hogi geet ki maan ko seduce karna!!!!😳☺️

wow kya bat hain geet aap tho peeche hi pade hai... humari zaalim singh khurana!!!!ke☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

the way she tried all kinds.. of plans to talk to maan and maan trying to run away from everything!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

today i really sympathized with humari Maan Singh Khurana!!!!kya kya sehna pad raha hai.. munde ko!!!!πŸ˜†
poor poor munda

the way she danced and kept on dancing!!!!! maan looking/no peepingπŸ˜‰ and sudenly ctaches her... yeh sab geet ka plan hai... poor girl is so ready for her time with her husband😳!πŸ˜‰!! and kya kare yeh zaalim singh khurana ka!!! 

he is too scared of geet these daysπŸ˜†.... poor man!! kya hal ho gaya hai!!!

i was thinking of our Maan in HP!!! kya attitude that kya gussa tha.. ab bikhi billi bankar rah gaye bechara!!! pyaar me pagalπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

he cant control himself yaarπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³!!! i am so happy munda ko control nahi hota... balle balle.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

aash ki padai ka kuch tho asar ho raha hai munde par!!!!πŸ‘ aash u are a star!!!⭐️

yeh theek nahi kiya ZSK😭!!! yeh acha nahi kiya tum jo sofa par jaakar so gaye!!!! ( now i am sure Ekta CVS are here.. only there will teh hero go and sleep on sofa yeh ekta, sofa aur ekta's heros have a connection towards sofa)

and setting alarm.. budhu geet udd gaye pehle!!!! u saw how startledπŸ˜ƒ when he woke up and saw geet standing in front of him!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too scared to even say a word!!!!πŸ˜†

geet is so good in seduction!!! the way she put her towel outside!! ands called on maan and pulled maan inside!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

maan ke face ki tote ud gaye!! ( maan soch raha hoga!! ab mein kaise bachungi apni biwi se)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀒

me dead.. geet u are too good yaar!!!!!  touching maan's lips!!!!!! and seducing him!!!

precap..

was so funny dono washroom ke andar...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ek baat to bhool gaye!!! humare wohi glass wali door!!! now i am so dead!!! will dadi and annie behosh ho gayenge!!!!

AB KAISE BACHOGE MAAN SINGH KHUARANA WOH BHI APNI HI BIWI SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Deepz Daadi is the coolest.

Regarding Geet's nightie I too was thinking the same thing why didn't they show her wearing a nice nightie, you know a negligee, that would have made Maan go more mad.......I would think NE would get some for Geet, but maybe she was too busy thinking of her own SR

I too kept watching for Maan's reactions, that guy is really going through slow painful torture........poor guy

I know imagine our Sherni Khurana is really good at the seduction scene, bechare Maan ki sitti bitti gul kar di is ladki ne.........

Can't wait to see tomorrow how he's gonna handle both the seduction and Daadi & NE πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

morning craziessssssssss πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh Ijjat he definitely is not going to last long with our kudis seduction, woh bahut jaldi har maan lenga......this is going to get interesting....πŸ˜‰
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@roch-awesome analysis dear

@deepthi-i'm sure aaj meri evil naughty sis bahut khush hui hogi............loved ur analysis dear

@hima-hope u r k i mean u said u r not in analysis mood hope ur back pain is fine.................yea they shud not have used BDs.......epi was rocking i agree but wud have been at a diff level without BDs...................

@mona-lovely analysis dear..........yea they shud not have used BDs not for MAANEET romantic cute scenes yaar..............

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey girls...had come to post this for a friend .....
sharing it here too...

bye for now....

love u all

drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

todays epi was coolllllllllllll...except tat they used BD's for both...

Oh also for one of the dialogues when Maan gets up to go on the sofa the voice is not his

MAN MAN THIS GUY AHS LOT OF SELF CONTROL bettr he takes Geet to a gyne

i think they r very tired coz of their dance practice....

and the precap wala scene also a BD is caressing Maan's lips yuck... hw it wud have been for him...

Was it a BD didn't notice......totally yuck....will watch it again

me not in mood for analyzing today yaar CV's ne hamara dimang karab kar idya...

anyways awesome update... hope the use of BD's is less...

Dadi was excellent today love her...

and Maan in vest was  looking handsome...

as always will tell 100000000000000 times that he is born to kill her and his track pants and his acting during him shifting to the sofa and getting up from teh sofa in the morning was lovely...

sherni all set to seduce him... now really Maan's izzat in danger...

Arti tomorrow maybe more interesting, lets hope so atleast....my comments in green dear πŸ˜Š
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@roch-awesome analysis dear

@deepthi-i'm sure aaj meri evil naughty sis bahut khush hui hogi............loved ur analysis dear

@hima-hope u r k i mean u said u r not in analysis mood hope ur back pain is fine.................yea they shud not have used BDs.......epi was rocking i agree but wud have been at a diff level without BDs...................

@mona-lovely analysis dear..........yea they shud not have used BDs not for MAANEET romantic cute scenes yaar..............

spandana darling!!!! khush tho bahut hain hum aaj!!!! geet ne kamal kar diya!!!

hume ab poora viswas geet par dalna chahiye!!!!

she will prove herself!!!!

@hima darling hope u are ok!!!!

i have ignored BDs... kyunki meri sherni ne acha seduction ki zaalim singh khurana ka!!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Dadi you are rocking today .Just chill pill . Dadi shaas and Bahu ka nice relation .

Maaneet's bed goodnight  scene was good  But we don't want Maneet's romantic scene with BD . Please CVS aisa maat karo . Mood kharap maat karo . Episode dekhne ka fun nahi raha . Deet ye kya dancekar raha tha .  IN  Morning  scene Maaneet were not same frame Bd too and precap also Bd . Kya Maan ek morning kiss to banta hai . To control himself slept in sofa . Geet ko shak ho raha hai and Geet is sad too . Please talk to Geet . One thing I don't want Maaneet's Romance with BD  it is better to not watched this episode . Geet ke saath bed par koi Aur Tha sheet...........

Geet hai hi smart Maan ko baathroom pe bulai lia . Maan tum nahi bachogi  Maan ko baar baar ye belly touch karne wala scene kiyu yaad aa raha hai .Kitne din tak Maan ne Geet ko avoid karega . Baath scene was hilarious and awesome too . Geet seduce Maan But mazzanahi aya . Maan and Geet romance with Bd . Precap dekh ke pata chalta hai . Tomorrow we will see Bd also .

Precap was hilarious . Dadi and Annie ko pata chal gaya that  Both are in the baathroom .

Geet and dadi rocks today . Maan 's expressions was mindblowing .

Today I don't like the episode . I think Gurmeet is on leave .Thats why  BD .

Mona, I've got to watch it again for the BD's good thing I didn't notice the BD's or I wouldn't have enjoyed the scene.......Can't wait for the seduction scene to continue tomorrow😊
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
updataed ma post in pg 1 dearies
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nice nalysis deepti
@spandana great take dear
@hima agreed bds take the charm
@sumona dear every scene of maaneet were bds dear
@aash agreed bds spoils the mood....
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@dee
Mona, I've got to watch it again for the BD's good thing I didn't notice the BD's or I wouldn't have enjoyed the scene.......Can't wait for the seduction scene to continue tomorrow😊

Dee you are the lucky one can't realise BD . Kaash maie vi aisa hota then enjoyed the episode .