Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sponteneous gesture or can Change be Anticipated (Page 4)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I understand Kinjal is selfish and deserves what she gets...but how can they force her to marry someone she obviously doesn't want to?

In Tue/Wed's show every family member talked about how what she did affected them, no one has ever asked her what she wants. From the beginning she hasn't shown any interest in Elesh or Dhawal ... has always been lost in her own world. no one wants to know what is in her heart...why she did what she did?

[DIV]It's all about the family's maan, sammaan, izzat etc etc etc. They are all certifiable!!!
but Umang is does not love kinjal and this everybody knws except kinjal who is not yet ready to accept that fact. Did kinjal atleast make an effort to tell anybody that she loves umang and so cant marry elesh? Instead went ahead and spread the false story of her pregnancy. So why blame others? Atleast kinjal could hav talked abt umang to gopi or jigar or even hetal.. But she didnt do it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Jake, true that Kinjal could and should have handled it much better.  She had a lot of  better options instead of cruelest one suggested by Umang.  

But each member of the family is only thinking about themselves.  And you don't marry off your only daughter to the first loser that asks.  There are lots of other options to punish her.  
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
But if kokila tried to find a rishta for kinjal, wont they ask why her rishta was broken 3 times? And what will they say? If kinjal's proposal comes to me, i wont even luk at it twice.. ROFL..
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
There is a lot more to life than just RISHTAS....when you're educated and rich you have a lot of options.

I know I am getting serious but I am really annoyed by all this Kinjal stuff.  It is so stupid!  
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

There is a lot more to life than just RISHTAS....when you're educated and rich you have a lot of options.

[DIV]I know I am getting serious but I am really annoyed by all this Kinjal stuff. It is so stupid!
yuw, the whole stuff is frustrating.. LOL
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Kinjal: definitely selfish

Aham: He just thought of an insult to spit out to Gopi when he realised Hetal Kaki was there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

I dont think the CVs actually have any forethought in any of the reaction shots. They just use all possible reactions so that they can take the story whichever direction they feel like. It would be too very optimistic to read into any of Aham's reactions. Before every shoot the director asks for script and if the writers are too busy (I heard that many serials share writers) they just recycle the old scenes and dialogues with new costumes. Once in a while a include the "la la la" BG for GoHam to keep the viewers interested. After the pilot episodes, they didnt have any plans. So they play it by the ear.
I wouldnt do any analysis and just enjoy NHQ. I am yet to watch yesterday's epi or read WU. So let me know if it is worth watching.

Bee, you heartbreaker, i feel stung, they just change clothes and tape all expressions and use them as the director thinks it's fit to do so, i'm crushed that this serial i'm watching is doing that. I don't think they are, i want to believe they don't do that. I think the CV's just want to have a laugh, and they think the audience are not getting too involved with any which character, hence the crying and suffering for Gopi and crying and leaving on scooter for Kinjal, it's just a laugh, and they think we will know it's just acting and not to get too involved with the story. But off course we all are, imagine a mother wanting her daughter to suffer after a mistake she's made, let her go on the scooter with her poor husband...i don't think so.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

But if kokila tried to find a rishta for kinjal, wont they ask why her rishta was broken 3 times? And what will they say? If kinjal's proposal comes to me, i wont even luk at it twice.. ROFL..

Aaah Jake, what's the matter not enamoured with your girlfriend any more (you used to call her an Angel right?), you've ditched her for Rashi, is that your final decision LOL. I don't know, perhaps the Modi's knowing this will make the alliance sweet, by including a business/capital, cars, house in the dowry to tempt you, plus she's beautiful and fair right?

Go to top