Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sponteneous gesture or can Change be Anticipated (Page 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by WintersBloom

Mona you have said so many interesting things, you are right about Aham not realising when he is rude to Gopi, as his rude to her all the time, when she does something for him, he never misses an opportunity to tell her to get out of his site. He flares up at her all the time, doesn't give her a chance to talk most of the time, he thinks it's a Natak all the good she is doing.

I'm really happy his solution with regards to Kinjal didn't work out and Gopi's did.

Your Dracula remark had me in stitches LOL, because she is so small when he grabs her arm harshly, it's really menacing. However, before he becomes sacastic, menacing pig, he will first become considerate dreamy vicarasila premi (i wish) but that's the normal procedure with the CV's they lead us to hope before destroying it.

why don't we call that character Edward as in Edward Cullen, (though Robert Pattison is shown tooooo white in that movie)
and Gopi sure is Bella, meddlesome and curious, goodie-two-shoes
you are insulting Bella swan. How dare you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Dont read too much into what Ahem was thnking. He is just thinking whether to stop her and shout or not. But suddenly he realised the presence of hetal khaki and stopped himself frm creating a scene! ..and abt kinjal, well the gal knws that her mother loves gopi and might listen to gopi if she bangs on the door along with bro-sis duo.. Lol..

see even Jake Bhai is speaking against Kinjal...

i think do-away-with-Kinjal fever has not gone down for Bhai as yet, though all of us suffer from it, but we are immune to it, since we were taking it in small doses, unlike Bhai
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

I dont think the CVs actually have any forethought in any of the reaction shots. They just use all possible reactions so that they can take the story whichever direction they feel like. It would be too very optimistic to read into any of Aham's reactions. Before every shoot the director asks for script and if the writers are too busy (I heard that many serials share writers) they just recycle the old scenes and dialogues with new costumes. Once in a while a include the "la la la" BG for GoHam to keep the viewers interested. After the pilot episodes, they didnt have any plans. So they play it by the ear.
I wouldnt do any analysis and just enjoy NHQ. I am yet to watch yesterday's epi or read WU. So let me know if it is worth watching.

well if you like Koki blasting, then i would suggest you watch the 2nd half...

i am sure no one likes Rashi Gyan and her Mamma's kalakari's or Hetal's worries... which are in full flare in 1st half

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by upasana.diya

why don't we call that character Edward as in Edward Cullen, (though Robert Pattison is shown tooooo white in that movie)
and Gopi sure is Bella, meddlesome and curious, goodie-two-shoes
you are insulting Bella swan. How dare you?

what to do, that's what came to my mind watching the 1st movie... ofcourse i didn't watch the sequels...
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
C'mon Bella is not at all Gopi, neither is Ahem, Edward. Edward though a vampire cares for his love deeply whereas Ahem doesnt knw the meaning of love. He is just as selfish as his sister..

.Verity.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
The whole family is selfish!

.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

The whole family is selfish!
not whole family just koki and her children.. What was the word..yup..khudgarzzz!

.Verity.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I understand Kinjal is selfish and deserves what she gets...but how can they  force her to marry someone she obviously doesn't want to?  

In Tue/Wed's show every family member talked about how what she did affected them, no one has ever asked her what she wants.  From the beginning she hasn't shown any interest in Elesh or Dhawal ... has always been lost in her own world.  no one wants to know what is in her heart...why she did what she did?

It's all about the family's maan, sammaan, izzat  etc etc etc.  They are all certifiable!!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp.Verity.

Go to top