Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont read too much into what Ahem was thnking. He is just thinking whether to stop her and shout or not. But suddenly he realised the presence of hetal khaki and stopped himself frm creating a scene! ..and abt kinjal, well the gal knws that her mother loves gopi and might listen to gopi if she bangs on the door along with bro-sis duo.. Lol..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

In case of first scene, as you have said  Kinjal knows that Gopi is the only one who is sympathetic towards her. So she just needs her support to pacify her mom. I don't think she is yet changing towards Gopi. She does not have any time to think about others you see...she is too busy sorting her own mess out.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
As to Ahem, I don't think he even realised he was rude to Gopi. He is against Kinjal-Dhaval wedding (which happens to be suggeested by Gopi) and is trying to convince his mom to call it off. But instead of cancelling the wedding everyone is starting the preparations for it. So clearly he is baffled that his stupid illeterate wife is getting one on him and no one is listening to him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think he just can't understand HOW the tables turned. Hence the baffled expressions on his face.
I think in few days we will get a GoHem scene where Ahem will go back to his Dracula self and  will bite Gopi๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...ooops...I mean he will scold her harshly for her mistake of pushing Kinjal into this unwanted marriage. So I think we should be ready for more tears and major heartbreak for our Gopiben๐Ÿ˜ญ

ohhh my heart has already been crushed to powder by Ahem, no chance of it breaking anymore...

as per Kinjal i guess you are right... she has always been like 'my' and 'mine' never says anything pertaining to 'us' and 'ours'.... how can someone be so selfish....

i was juist hoping to see a Gopi who was atleast a bit happy... maybe that is why i am hallucinating i guess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think the CVs actually have any forethought in any of the reaction shots. They just use all possible reactions so that they can take the story whichever direction they feel like. It would be too very optimistic to read into any of Aham's reactions. Before every shoot the director asks for script and if the writers are too busy (I heard that many serials share writers) they just recycle the old scenes and dialogues with new costumes. Once in a while a include the "la la la" BG for GoHam to keep the viewers interested. After the pilot episodes, they didnt have any plans. So they play it by the ear.
I wouldnt do any analysis and just enjoy NHQ. I am yet to watch yesterday's epi or read WU. So let me know if it is worth watching.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: WintersBloom

Mona you have said so many interesting things, you are right about Aham not realising when he is rude to Gopi, as his rude to her all the time, when she does something for him, he never misses an opportunity to tell her to get out of his site. He flares up at her all the time, doesn't give her a chance to talk most of the time, he thinks it's a Natak all the good she is doing.

I'm really happy his solution with regards to Kinjal didn't work out and Gopi's did.

Your Dracula remark had me in stitches ๐Ÿ˜†, because she is so small when he grabs her arm harshly, it's really menacing. However, before he becomes sacastic, menacing pig, he will first become considerate dreamy vicarasila premi (i wish) but that's the normal procedure with the CV's they lead us to hope before destroying it.

why don't we call that character Edward as in Edward Cullen, (though Robert Pattison is shown tooooo white in that movie)
and Gopi sure is Bella, meddlesome and curious, goodie-two-shoes
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

I dont think the CVs actually have any forethought in any of the reaction shots. They just use all possible reactions so that they can take the story whichever direction they feel like. It would be too very optimistic to read into any of Aham's reactions. Before every shoot the director asks for script and if the writers are too busy (I heard that many serials share writers) they just recycle the old scenes and dialogues with new costumes. Once in a while a include the "la la la" BG for GoHam to keep the viewers interested. After the pilot episodes, they didnt have any plans. So they play it by the ear.
I wouldnt do any analysis and just enjoy NHQ. I am yet to watch yesterday's epi or read WU. So let me know if it is worth watching.

i am with you.. I will just watch RHQ.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I know I said I wouldn't watch the episode but I did and this is what I think:

Kinjal - she is just desperate and begging anyone and everyone to support her.  She knows that Gopi will support her if she gets a chance to work on her.  But Aham makes her go away and her hand goes up in regret at the lost opportunity.

Aham - doesn't want to say a thing  to Gopi or stop her.  But he doesn't really want the marriage of DHAAL to happen.  And with Gopi walking away with Hetal the wedding preparation go into full swing and one step closer to becoming a reality.  And he regrets that not his words to Gopi.  

Kaaki, i guess you have taken up my cinicism๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†... but am glad you did... you guys are helping me in not being disappointed later๐Ÿ˜Š
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

why don't we call that character Edward as in Edward Cullen, (though Robert Pattison is shown tooooo white in that movie)
and Gopi sure is Bella, meddlesome and curious, goodie-two-shoes

you are insulting Bella swan. How dare you?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Dont read too much into what Ahem was thnking. He is just thinking whether to stop her and shout or not. But suddenly he realised the presence of hetal khaki and stopped himself frm creating a scene! ..and abt kinjal, well the gal knws that her mother loves gopi and might listen to gopi if she bangs on the door along with bro-sis duo.. Lol..

see even Jake Bhai is speaking against Kinjal...

i think do-away-with-Kinjal fever has not gone down for Bhai as yet, though all of us suffer from it, but we are immune to it, since we were taking it in small doses, unlike Bhai
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

well if you like Koki blasting, then i would suggest you watch the 2nd half...

i am sure no one likes Rashi Gyan and her Mamma's kalakari's or Hetal's worries... which are in full flare in 1st half
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

you are insulting Bella swan. How dare you?

what to do, that's what came to my mind watching the 1st movie... ofcourse i didn't watch the sequels...