Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sponteneous gesture or can Change be Anticipated

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys
after Ahem scolds Gopi and she turns to go away. Kinjal's hands go up a bit as if beseeching Gopi to stay...
so what is going on?
Is Kinjal changing towards Gopi or was it just a selfish reason to have some support while she is facing the dragon of a mother (what Kinjal might be thinking, not meWink)

and once when Hetal says "lets sit in hall and decide about what to do and how to do it" and Gopi is leaving to follow Hetal's words. Again we get a glimpse of Ahem, as if he wanted to say something to Gopi...

is this my illusion or does Ahem know he was wrong in shouting at Gopi or is it just my wishful thinking...

these were the 2 instances that caught my attention...

Edited by upasana.diya - 26 January 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1monalidp-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hi Guys
after Ahem scolds Gopi and she turns to go away. Kinjal's hands go up a bit as if beseeching Gopi to stay...
so what is going on?
Is Kinjal changing towards Gopi or was it just a selfish reason to have some support while she is facing the dragon of a mother (what Kinjal might be thinking, not meWink)

and once when Hetal says "lets sit in hall and decide about what to do and how to do it" and Gopi is leaving to follow Hetal's words. Again we get a glimpse of Ahem, as if he wanted to say something to Gopi...

is this my illusion or does Ahem know he was wrong in shouting at Gopi or is it just my wishful thinking...

sorry Diya...dint observe first thing and u know the reason...which is obviously Aham....
but yes second thing @bold...i observed it pretty clearly.....and what I thought was.."whether he was going to say to something to Gopi regarding his recent reaction"

or

"was he still angry and wanted to shower remaining anger on her as His Mom dint pay attention to his plea of opening the door, but she opened it on hearing her DIL's voice"

But his "Open Mouthed" expression is telling something clearly that Aham is observing Very Very Clearly and wants to get rid out of her just coz "He thinks she is the reason of all mess"

monash1upasana.diya.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sorry Diya...dint observe first thing and u know the reason...which is obviously Aham....
but yes second thing @bold...i observed it pretty clearly.....and what I thought was.."whether he was going to say to something to Gopi regarding his recent reaction"

or

"was he still angry and wanted to shower remaining anger on her as His Mom dint pay attention to his plea of opening the door, but she opened it on hearing her DIL's voice"

But his "Open Mouthed" expression is telling something clearly that Aham is observing Very Very Clearly and wants to get rid out of her just coz "He thinks she is the reason of all mess"

i loved Koki today for this....Big smile
she surely put her kids in their place, saying very subtly i trust Gopi Vahu more than both of you combined togetherLOL

Edited by upasana.diya - 26 January 2011 at 2:45pm

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Yes i too loved the way she stopped gopi. And proved 'aham n kinjal' are nothing in front of 'gopi'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys
so what is going on?

Hi Diya, i just watched the episode again, as I am resolved to watch the GoHam scenes more than once (even when his mean to Gopi), and I definitely got that impression too, like he wanted to ask to speak to Gopi too, have you any idea what he wanted to ask or say to her???

Lets guess?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I remember when Kinjal was having her Sangeet, in the Elesh rishta, Aham in white track suit ordering things and Gopi was hiding behind a saree on the washing line, i'm thinking as he wasn't given a chore to do for the wedding or Sangeet preparations, he wanted to volunteer or possibly say to Gopi, if you unable to do something ask me, I think it's the Sangeet invitations (as she is illiterate). What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys
so what is going on?

In case of first scene, as you have said  Kinjal knows that Gopi is the only one who is sympathetic towards her. So she just needs her support to pacify her mom. I don't think she is yet changing towards Gopi. She does not have any time to think about others you see...she is too busy sorting her own mess out.LOLConfused
As to Ahem, I don't think he even realised he was rude to Gopi. He is against Kinjal-Dhaval wedding (which happens to be suggeested by Gopi) and is trying to convince his mom to call it off. But instead of cancelling the wedding everyone is starting the preparations for it. So clearly he is baffled that his stupid illeterate wife is getting one on him and no one is listening to him.Big smile I think he just can't understand HOW the tables turned. Hence the baffled expressions on his face.
I think in few days we will get a GoHem scene where Ahem will go back to his Dracula self and  will bite GopiShocked ...ooops...I mean he will scold her harshly for her mistake of pushing Kinjal into this unwanted marriage. So I think we should be ready for more tears and major heartbreak for our GopibenCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1upasana.diya-tellyaddict-.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Hi Guys
so what is going on?

In case of first scene, as you have said  Kinjal knows that Gopi is the only one who is sympathetic towards her. So she just needs her support to pacify her mom. I don't think she is yet changing towards Gopi. She does not have any time to think about others you see...she is too busy sorting her own mess out.LOLConfused
As to Ahem, I don't think he even realised he was rude to Gopi. He is against Kinjal-Dhaval wedding (which happens to be suggeested by Gopi) and is trying to convince his mom to call it off. But instead of cancelling the wedding everyone is starting the preparations for it. So clearly he is baffled that his stupid illeterate wife is getting one on him and no one is listening to him.Big smile I think he just can't understand HOW the tables turned. Hence the baffled expressions on his face.
I think in few days we will get a GoHem scene where Ahem will go back to his Dracula self and  will bite GopiShocked ...ooops...I mean he will scold her harshly for her mistake of pushing Kinjal into this unwanted marriage. So I think we should be ready for more tears and major heartbreak for our GopibenCry

Mona you have said so many interesting things, you are right about Aham not realising when he is rude to Gopi, as his rude to her all the time, when she does something for him, he never misses an opportunity to tell her to get out of his site. He flares up at her all the time, doesn't give her a chance to talk most of the time, he thinks it's a Natak all the good she is doing.

I'm really happy his solution with regards to Kinjal didn't work out and Gopi's did.

Your Dracula remark had me in stitches LOL, because she is so small when he grabs her arm harshly, it's really menacing. However, before he becomes sacastic, menacing pig, he will first become considerate dreamy vicarasila premi (i wish) but that's the normal procedure with the CV's they lead us to hope before destroying it.

Go to top