Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

SHEKHAR babua, we need more ANSWERS !!!

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shekhar babua, we need more answers!!!

Before Shekhar threw Dr. Surbhi out of the house, I expected him to ask her some hard questions .... like:

• How did she manage to get into and out of the Loha House at all hours of day and night? 
  • Did she ever go out of the Loha House, or did she spend it hiding in the closet, waiting for Laali to faint before she comes out looking well-groomed and immaculate, with a deadly injection in hand. 😆🤣
  • How did she know about that room in the inner sanctum of the Loha House?  Jamuni spoke about it loud enough for us all to sit up in surprise ... "Hey! there is a room in the haveli, no one knew about, even me, Jamuni", except some stalker who now we know was an absolute stranger to the Loha's mansion...)
  • We also wanted, Shekhar Babua, for you to impel her to reveal who put meat in the food; those red footsteps, each going in opposite direction, the lady in tinkling anklets, the white sari, etc  How did she do it without anyone seeing her?
  • And most of all, Shekhar Babua, you should have insisted on seeing that "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL"🤣🤣🤣
And why did Shekhar just throw Surbhi out, why not threaten to report her to the medical board so that her licence will be revoked, and she will never be able to practice medicine again.

So viewers, what other questions have remained unanswered ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh I am sure he will provide us with some answers when he has done some detective work
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

oh I am sure he will provide us with some answers when he has done some detective work

He should have locked her up in one room in the house, and then done some detective work ... 😃😛😉😆
😆😆
But I am sure, he was  thinking "out of sight, out of mind" as he threw her out of the haveli.  But as soon as she was "out of sight", she was up to her old tricks again, doing some extra plotting and scheming.
😈😈😈

And now she is back in the haveli in a BLACK SARI .... he! he! he!😈
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello there

Well I am not watching the show and have not seen it for a long time, but based on past observations I can tell you why the Shake did not ask any of the hard questions you said he should have asked.😛😛😛....the man was mentally abnormal for a long time, so that affected his brain and is still affecting his little brain. He will never be completely normal and also lost his ability to ask tough questions. You are also requiring too much intellectual thinking on Shekhar's  part.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆   Also sometimes his love for Laali just leaves his so stunned he can't think straight....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Neela, A couple of days back i had replied to one of your posts about Shekher and Gangiya's plan for Surbhi. " I would not really be surprised if being reasonable would be just kicking Surbhi out of the house without getting her arrested or collecting no actual proof to prove her guilty..".. And this actually happened!!! 😛 He really just kicked her out without thinking of consequences that she could be back with more fatal revenge..
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly.851

Hi Neela, A couple of days back i had replied to one of your posts about Shekher and Gangiya's plan for Surbhi. " I would not really be surprised if being reasonable would be just kicking Surbhi out of the house without getting her arrested or collecting no actual proof to prove her guilty..".. And this actually happened!!! 😛 He really just kicked her out without thinking of consequences that she could be back with more fatal revenge..

Our hero Shekhar is such a donkey!!! 😭😭😭😭

Why is he such a donkey??😭😭😭

I guess only Laali is smart 😃😃😃😃

If everybody acted smart, I think it would make a better show.  What you reckon???

😭
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
speaking of Shekhar I loved the way he was trying to lure "sideshwari" lali downstaris saying he has married Lali and going to be with her and that he loves her and ask her  if she is going to beat him😆 loved Ratan's angry look