Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK Written Update - Jan. 26th, 2011

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

YMGGK Written Update – Jan. 26, 2011

Abha is disconcerted to find a spitting image of Karan, prancing on stage with Shweta Tiwari on the song, Darling, from the movie 'Saat Khoon Maaf.' Suddenly, the lights go out for a split second. Abha's eyes now search for this look-alike fervently as she is unable to decipher if she actually saw someone like Karan. The look-alike returns on stage with a masquerade mask and begins to dance with Shweta. Abha is feeling puzzled and tensed. The man finally takes his mask off and Abha is stunned. She is unable to control her emotions and impulsively hurries towards him. Just then, the director announces "Cut" to halt the shooting. With cupped hands around his face, Abha asks, "Karan, where did you go? I've been searching all over for you. Thankfully nothing has happened to you and you are alright." Abha wants to know what is he doing here. The man stares at her with a confused look and says, "Who is Karan?" Abha is taken aback.

Swaran Bhavan

Jaggu is having trouble falling asleep as he is envisioning the events related to case no. 777. He is suddenly aroused and looks distraught. The room is dark and breezy. He gets up off the bed, drinks some water then closes a window. He still seems lost in thoughts when a telephone ring startles him. As soon as he picks up the phone, he hears a female saying, "When will the case 777 attain justice? I want justice done to case 777." Jaggu looks overwrought with fear and screams to know who is on the other end of the line. Jaggu fears that this is getting unbearable and wishes for Karan to return home soon.

[CRYPT]The scene switches to Karan's look-alike telling Abha, "I'm not Karan. Go and search for him." Abha is completely bewildered. The director is pushing him to get ready for the shoot. The man tries to walk away but Abha pulls him and declares, "This is my husband, Karan, and I'm his wife, Abha." The director is upset that this junior artist is taking so long. Karan's identical gets worried and tells the director that he'll be right back. He drags Abha to the side, ignorantly saying, "Ok, you take my picture. I'm your Karan." Abha gently caresses him, saying that she was very worried and that she doesn't want him to joke around. She then hugs him. Karan's identical finds this very strange but carelessly hugs and comforts her as if she is a fan of him. Abha is thinking that she has found her Karan.[/CRYPT]

Back at Swaran Bhavan, Jaggu is hallucinating due to case no. 777. He rigorously covers his ears to stop the noises that are asking him, "I want justice. I want justice." He is frightened.

At the film's shooting, the director screams at the junior artist to return at once. Karan's look-alike pulls himself out of Abha's arms and tries to scurry away. Abha doesn't let him go and requests him to come along with her. The director gets upset and impatient so he announces break time. Karan's identical now begins to ignore Abha thinking she is crazy but she follows him. He goes to join his team members for a meal but Abha is desparately requesting him to come home with her. Karan's identical gets upset and scolds her for behaving insane. He pulls his ID card from his pocket and flashes it on her face, "I told you I'm not Karan. I am Siddharth Kumar from Junior Artist Association. I'm from Bhopal. Didn't you see my item song with Shweta Tiwari? Rocking, wasn't it?!" Siddharth begins to fill his plate with food, and behaves carefree towards Abha. Abha makes another attempt to convince him but he chides her to understand that he is an actor from Bhopal and not her husband.

A scene shows Jaggu driving nervously in the dark.

Abha is continually following Siddharth around and intensely trying to make him believe that he is her Karan. Siddharth assertively explains, "Listen. I'm not Karan. I'm single.. no marriage! I've told you before; I am not the one you are looking for. Although.. your words are making it seem like your Karan is my identical brother."

[CRYPT]Jaggu is shown digging a hole in a deserted area with a shovel and pulls out some toys. Suddenly, he imagines Pratibha criticizing him for separating a child from a mother. Jaggu tries to provide an explanation that he did what was right for his family but Pratibha tells him that there was nothing ethical in separating twin brothers.[/CRYPT]

On the other end, Siddharth is annoyed by Abha and says, "Your Karan.. it's possible that he fell into a ditch and died." His words are so intolerable for Abha to hear that she slaps Siddharth and claims that nothing will happen to her Karan. Siddharth scolds her to leave him alone. He then gets on his bike and calls for a companion to go smoking with him. They ride away, leaving Abha distressed. She finally begins to realize that this can't be her Karan as he is never capable of joking in such a manner.

[CRYPT]Jaggu now sees Karan's spirit chiding him for separating twin brothers. He tells Jaggu that his twin brother could've been his great support and a companion. Jaggu runs towards him and begs with folded hands, "Forgive me. I.. I don't know what had happened to me. I separated your brother from you. Please! I'm really sorry, Son." Jaggu is also imagining Shelly, Veer and Vimal standing nearby, criticizing him for this deed." He screams that he has committed injustice and that's the mistake he is paying for. He then calmly sits down and tearfully explains, "After suffering a defeat in Case 777 and when I realized that unknowingly I had pushed an innocent towards gallows... a mother's only child was separated from her because of my mistake. I had no other option as a penance for my deed." A flashback is shown in which Jagmohan is handing his newborn to Daima (the same one from Anand Ashram) and tells her to give this child to Mr. Tiwari and his wife. Daima hands the newborn baby to a woman who lovingly caresses him. Jagmohan imagines Pratibha blaming him for keeping this secret from her that she gave birth to twins. She expresses her concerns that she has no idea where her other child is.[/CRYPT]

On the other end, Siddharth's friend asks him for the reason behind changing his unique, real name, Ranchod Tiwari. Ranchod expresses that this name is distasteful and to be successful in the acting industry, the name must be stylish and modern. He relishes the name, Siddharth Kumar.

[CRYPT]The scene switches back to Jaggu whom Vimal criticizes, "It would've been acceptable if this had happened due to fate but YOU are the one responsible for it. Even a stepfather wouldn't have taken this step. You deprived your own flesh and blood from his every right.. from your love, from your name, from the love of his own family.."  Jaggu boldly clarifies, "No, that's not the case. I tried my best to search for him. But one day, I found out that the Tiwari family moved from Bhopal to Mumbai. From that day on, I've yearned to see the sight of his face. You all were unaware of this truth but I.. I know how much I've suffered."  Suddenly, Jaggu imagines Ranchod laughing at him. He too places the blame on Jaggu stating "You've suffered?? You were living luxuriously with your family in your mansion. And all I had.. in the name of my father.. the case no. 777 and… you've suffered??? You've never spent a day of my life with me." Jaggu runs towards him and settles nearby. He acknowledges that he couldn't prove to become an ideal father and wasn't able to be there for him. Jaggu wails that he couldn't do anything for his own son while Ranchod looks on ignorantly. Suddenly, Jaggu is snapped back into reality and he is all by himself in the barren land. The land is dark and windy and Jaggu begins to frantically search for all those whom he was imagining. He is in deep emotional distress and clutches the toys close to him saying, "Karan will return with his brother. I am sure that he will bring home my son."[/CRYPT]

Abha is sitting outside the police station when an officer approaches. Abha immediately asks for some information. Officer replies that they are still searching for the car but they did find some belongings. He hands her a large, manila envelope and says that she may look through them as she might find something that belongs to her husband. Abha takes the envelope with anguish and pulls out a shirt which she seems to recognize as Karan's. She is heartbroken and laments the loss of her dear husband.

PRECAP: Abha is frantically searching for someone when she bumps into a car. She looks unhurt.

Thanks for reading the update, friends. I hope you've enjoyed it. Please do hit the LIKE button below to appreciate our efforts.      

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaywebkapranjinbhattacharyasrazvikmodililybellemjbapanaChomelsrikondareshma12rmishratricia123rere00DayalNandwanir_jhotymomsx3jsethjennyrspratima6BsankluvstrawberriesD.I.D.forevasilksmitaJashpagshah84reena71adhewarnevaraShaliniLferoza25stka28Humtum25rupa_politenymphmoonnariy***Anu***aasaxena3purplesparklz78viraf4uNot_a_fangaayikabmm1985rgattudivra4viramPutijaChalhovsubiamanshanak.hotGauri22unna_178KBCFan-Happy4Ever-A HUGE FANgardesReadLoneela226KiranSD1l0veynycsweetieCutiepie RaniRajinilicious

kashrish Senior Member
kashrish
kashrish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
Thks...

dunno whether its jus me..but find the screenplay...contradicting
when Karan went to look for Ranchod in his neighbourhood..no one mistake him for Ranchod (both look alike rite)......
now abha mistook ranchod fr Karan....ermmmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsljcruz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
nice update
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged