Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

*Dying Embers* Pg 26 Chapter 8 :) (Page 29)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Wooowwwooohhhooo...

Three cheers to Vattyy... ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Love you for continuing!! Atta girl... Now I sigh as so much catching up to do.. But shall... deffo!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Mwaaa...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thanx for th pm vatty   Good very good  to se u wrting again  Smilekeep it up that is the spirit   and I loved this episode...
khanak and shaan are cuties Smileshaan calling khanak is melodious hmmmSmile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 30 May 2011 at 7:31am

NinjaInPyjamas

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
nice1 vatsu.cont soon...

NinjaInPyjamas

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
awesome update pls continue soon n dnt take 2 long lyk u took for dis update

NinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I am glad you decided to write again...Now prolong their fight a bit..I mean it was prolonged but due to author;s absence..not due to characters obstinateness...like how you detail your scenes..very nice touch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni_MNinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Nice update!

What bad timing to stop ya !

Ab jaldi dusra update do ... how will he manaofy him?

~Cheers,
Dish

NinjaInPyjamas

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
wow nice update vatsu...loved it...he eh shaan is such burthal i tell u
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

HALF AND HALF
CHAPTER 3

Khanak entered the inconspicuous shop and found herself in a paradise...She had always been a nature lover...it had started with the sea..its waves...the coconut and palm trees and the clean sand where she had constructed so many sandcastles with him. OMG she is thinkn bout Shaan...wow!!! this is amazing...so they were young friends!

"Again 'him'?? Khanak! What is wrong with you!! Be done with the flowers!" Khanak jerked off her thoughts... awww poor girl...what did Shaan do? im gonna kill that idiot!

"How much are these for?" She pointed at the small bunch of tulips bundled together... I love tulips...did u know that? lol

"Anyway, I don't really care because I am taking them to someone very close to my heart..." lol toh poocha kyu? lmfao Idiot!

She paid for the tulips and looked around as the shopkeeper arranged them neatly tying them with a ribbon.

"Ma'am, here."

She took her flowers and turned.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed as she fell down. she bumped into Shaan!! Yay!!!!

Shaan felt at home finally. He had stayed at so many places for studies, business but home was here.

He looked around for tulips...but was extremely disappointed to see none of the shops displaying them...they were expensive flowers and rarely anyone bought them...but then he caught a bundle of them kept outside one of the shops. It was tiny and turned around the corner so it was difficult to locate it the first time...Without wastin gmuch time, he rushed speeding up as he saw soemone taking them inside. lol the same shop that Khanak is in huh? yay!!!!

There was room for just 1 customer at a time so he waited outside fervently praying the tulips had not been taken...

As the girl came out, he began to walk in...and bumped straight into her. Kya ishtyle hai!!!

"Shucks, man!" Shaan fell down alongwith the girl and the flowers.

"Couldn't you've waited!" the girl complained..Shaantanu was mesmerised. She had a "..beautiful voice..sweet with a certain...certain...Khanak!" he thought as he smiled at her name...

She wasn't scolding him...it was just a complain.

"I am so sorry Ma'am! I am in a hurry...I needed tulips for someone very close and they were about to get sold..I had to hurry..So sorry!!" I hope they saw eachother!!!! and poor ShaanLOL

"Tulips? Er...they're already sold..I bought them.." she said while getting up.

"What! NO! Please! Don't do this to me! I can't go to meet her without them..Please!!" Shaan got up too.

"Here comes a crack head with a bigger crack head for a girlfriend. God!" Khanak looked at him now. She had to admit that the guy was very charming and had left her speechless. She recovered quickly though. hahahahaha so they don't know eachother! and I love her style! so much spank!!!

"You want them for your girlfriend?" Khanak looked at him with such pity that Shaan didn't even register what she had just asked..He just said, "Yeah..." before realising anf quickly trailed off "...Of course NOT! i don't have a girlfriend! But I have to take this to someone very special. But why are you asking?? It is not as if you will give them to me just because I want it." Shaan dejectedly turned to walk away... awww poor Shaany!!!! he is such a cutie!

"I can't. I can't give you all but we can take half and half!" Khanak smiled and told the shopkeeper to do the needful. awww so sweet...so like Khanak!

Meanwhile, the half and half stirred back another old memory inside Shaan. Khanak was always the half and half girl. Whatever she would get, it would get divided half and half between them and Shaan always loved her for that.

Dope*whack on the head* He is a straight up gonner!!!!

"Here!" the girl handed him the flowers and walked away.

Shaantanu took the flowers and paid the shopkeeper...his mind still remembering Khanak. def. a gonner! lmfao

"Half and Half was mine and Shaantanu's thing! Why did I do that with a stranger?!"

Khanak suddenly realised that she had taken his name..the one name she had guarded so secretly...and she was suddenly scared. She had always thought it was a jinx...whenever she had taken his name after parting away...some painful memory would creep up and haunt her till days..

OMG poor her!!! what happened re? Ugh!! vatsu tu bhi na!

*GONG*

She heard the Church bell. Just the place she wanted to be right now.

Shayeri heard the bell too.. lol I hope she is not a daraar in their relationship! lmao

OMG woman I have to go and read other parts...so expect pretty much the same! lmao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index