Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

*Dying Embers* Pg 26 Chapter 8 :) (Page 21)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Vatyy..update kaha hai ?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hei vatty,
y did u delete it..s..v got confused but it doesn't mean that ur writing is bad..pls don't take that as a gr8 negative comment..vatty dont let urself down..really RBO forum has bunch of awesome writers..i wonder how u ppl give different shanaks..almost all the shanaks r different..i totally love all the FF writers of this forum..u all have ur own way of saying things..let it be pooja's, noorya's, simi's, manita's, rupali's, saas's, shilpa's, SYS's, aditee's, shiksha's,imane's..all r different..urs is different in its own way..so dont think that ur writing is bad as some of us got confused..u should hav real talent to do that too..later as the story moves on the doubts will get clarified yaar..dont lose ur spirit..

really i felt bad seeing that u scraped ur update..cos i was 1 among the few who was confused n asked clarifications..

Edited by RB81 - 04 April 2011 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-Manita-

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ vatty yaar...  
it is your own creation u need to feel proud of it...  i was searching for the  update

it is o.k..thanx for the pm..

. please post it or if u really want to write it again write it no problemsSmileu are too cute yaarSmile
NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Edited by vatsalya - 29 October 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ujjwalachristmask.krithikaangel_9jparkersaaaz-SYS--YasharanArshi-purvi08RB81simikrYasharanrocks-Manita-The_May_Roseadventure_gurl-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

awsmeeeeeeee.lol change ur sig oderwise sab update padke will startng starng at ur sig without replyng.plz cont soon.............

NinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

jparkerNinjaInPyjamas

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Just one word Sweetie -  SUPERB !!!

jparkerNinjaInPyjamas

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Bachi, you know what this is??
This is AMAZING writing!
Here you have taken your FF to new heights!

Their pain is just so visible it made me sad for the years lost in between, of the hurting done on their own.
Just one part and their whole past has been put out there.
One can literally see the bond linking them together.

Even more than all that I LOVE how you have experimented with the dialogues.Minimum narrative. Becomes all the more real for me. 
Loving it!

Update soon

*hugs* for you

NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index