*Dying Embers* Pg 26 Chapter 8 :) - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Vatty..great update Dear👍🏼..updated after long break but update beautifully..loved it
Finaly shaan and khanak  meet each other...awesome and wonderful ...
Pl.update next part soon ..eagrly waiting for shanak marraige and after that their SR😳🤣
🤣🤣🤣vEdited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
OMG Vattie!
That was so awesome!!!
Seriously you are a great writer!

Love all the characterization you have given, subtly slipping in tid-bits of info during the flow of the story.I like getting to know your ShaNak this way!
Okay so when I read the part where Shayeri reminded Shaan of Khanak I thought that maybe Shayeri is related to them somehow...
Waise if you were planning to make it a love triangle of any sort abhi ke abhi abandon ker do idea!

Love their meeting!How they reacted with abandon initially, back to where they had left but how they gradually realized and grew conscious.VERY realistic!

Love the last line-'the dying embers had been rekindled!'

For someone so young, you write really well.
Chalo now start working on the next update!

Originally posted by vatsalya

Yup angel, you can call me that aaram se :P

thanks for liking it 😳
don't thanks me i remeber ur FF because i loved it & i told u yesterday to update it..........& u did it today ...........i am very happy........................
pls update soon this time & don't forget to update it...........😆
ha... Vatty very nice part...

But i didn like Shaan finding Shayeri attractive... or whatever..

And ur " tensed " Khanak was bang on when she said..Shaan.. your khanak...rather than holding herself back for some unknown reason..

Abbey no triangle...huh....
nyc one....
there will be a flashback rite??...waitin for it!
i just love this FF

way to go girl!

awesome again !!!
Hey....................I remember your FF very well, I told you previously too !!
and i also remember the comments I made previously, I can never forget teh ambience you created, the cake smell, the Goa, the tulips, meeting in teh flower shop !!
toh ab yeh mat bol ki kisi ko yaad nahi hai.....I am glad i remember ,,,nahi toh mera kaam kitna badh jaata..................Hmm !!!

Ok.....back to update.............

*claps*...........you sure you wrote your boards and you are seventeen??
Gosh !! your writing is fresh and captivating !!
Beautiful
I love the FFs which tell the story and characters in a flow, without asking input from readers to work hard to understand them........
donno I am like that only !!
Your writing is smooth and flowing, characters understandable.....as if I have met them before...........no OTT treatment.....no going overboard !!
Just gentle flow !!
I loved it Vatty !!

And what was that.......? I loved no hide and seek too.........yayy .....ek hi update mein they meet and tell each other who they are.....
me loving it !!

PS - Instructions for you😛 -- (I love to do this.....😆.I get these at pm's frequently)-------- NO triangles..............NO shaan liking shayeri.........
bassss !! abhi ke liye itna hi !!!

even i got upset at shan thinking like that abt shayeri

:D

but then he's shan rite :P
Arre I had the triangle in mind....that story became tragic to the point that Shaan left everything and went back to New Jersey🤣
So I scrapped the idea!
hmm what is this about New Jersey lol