Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

WHAT's the story behind the sharp, shiny SWORD?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

What exactly is that sword for, is what I want to know.  The tantric was saying to use the sword properly ... properly on whom (like cutting somebody's or something's neck maybeLOLLOL

I want to know ... Why is a sword needed here .... for what purpose .... on whom ... for whomShockedShocked ... if not a sword, could a butcher's knife be of any useROFLROFLROFL ... how about a spear ... and, why not Loha's gun ... (it is aching for somebody's blood for many a long year) ...?

Who is going to swing that shiny, sharp sword ... the tantric?, Shekhar? maybe Gangiya? or even Jamuni?
ROFLROFL

Swing it on whom ... Dr. Surbhi, .... Loha,  ... Suman, ... RV?
ROFLROFL

Maybe, the sword is just a tame sword and will do nothing  ... it is just a showpiece
ROFLLOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
maybe the sword is meant to swing at somebody I hope its suman because I hate her guts it maybe probably used on Dr. surbhi
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

maybe the sword is meant to swing at somebody I hope its suman because I hate her guts it maybe probably used on Dr. surbhi

When the tantric took the sword out it made a sound that was sharp and cold ...

... ready for someones neck, I presume Mr. Tantric, eh!  LOLLOLLOL
LOL

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

What exactly is that sword for, is what I want to know.  The tantric was saying to use the sword properly ... properly on whom (like cutting somebody's or something's neck maybeLOLLOL

I want to know ... Why is a sword needed here .... for what purpose .... on whom ... for whomShockedShocked ... if not a sword, could a butcher's knife be of any useROFLROFLROFL ... how about a spear ... and, why not Loha's gun ... (it is aching for somebody's blood for many a long year) ...?

Who is going to swing that shiny, sharp sword ... the tantric?, Shekhar? maybe Gangiya? or even Jamuni?
ROFLROFL

Swing it on whom ... Dr. Surbhi, .... Loha,  ... Suman, ... RV?
ROFLROFL

Maybe, the sword is just a tame sword and will do nothing  ... it is just a showpiece
ROFLLOLBig smile

Perhaps the sword is a decoration to make the tantric look more attractive at what he does. or the shiny silver allows the person who is going to use to to check his/her hair do by looking a the shiny metal and making sure it is attractive before using the sword. It could just be some prop lying around in the studio which the creatives thought would add excitement to the story.

Perhaps is Lohi had had sword he would have used it more...than the guy...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Neela10

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

[

Perhaps the sword is a decoration to make the tantric look more attractive at what he does. or the shiny silver allows the person who is going to use to to check his/her hair do by looking a the shiny metal and making sure it is attractive before using the sword. It could just be some prop lying around in the studio which the creatives thought would add excitement to the story.

Perhaps is Lohi had had sword he would have used it more...than the guy...LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

telenovelle

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top