India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What kind of people are they?

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I am so very pissed of with this serial...i generally watch it in 2 mins forwarding it...i just hope everyday there will be something intresting but no...how lousy can a serial get...omg...i think tRPs are based on how easily a serial can get on ur nerves...
   After about a week i watched yesterdays episode where KInjal told everyone that she is not pregnant ....but look at the reactions of these mad people..hetal devi said" tumne JHOOTH bola,main tumhe apni beti samajhti hoon" and what not....comeon...yes what she did Absolutely wrong no doubt about it but when Hetal came to know that kinjal was pregnat she dint react as much as she reacted for her JHOOTH....there is some problem with this woman...I think today was the last episode i watched...or may be i will watch it if kinjal runs away...i mean i cant watch it if she marries that chapadganju...yaar CVS comeon lets get back on track with Gopi and Ahem...yeah Urmila ko feko yaar bahar...she is so so irritating...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1riatagore

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted2tv

I am so very pissed of with this serial...i generally watch it in 2 mins forwarding it...i just hope everyday there will be something intresting but no...how lousy can a serial get...omg...i think tRPs are based on how easily a serial can get on ur nerves...
   After about a week i watched yesterdays episode where KInjal told everyone that she is not pregnant ....but look at the reactions of these mad people..hetal devi said" tumne JHOOTH bola,main tumhe apni beti samajhti hoon" and what not....comeon...yes what she did Absolutely wrong no doubt about it but when Hetal came to know that kinjal was pregnat she dint react as much as she reacted for her JHOOTH....there is some problem with this woman...I think today was the last episode i watched...or may be i will watch it if kinjal runs away...i mean i cant watch it if she marries that chapadganju...yaar CVS comeon lets get back on track with Gopi and Ahem...yeah Urmila ko feko yaar bahar...she is so so irritating...

@Bold - ROFL LOLLOLLOL
i so much miss being in India... never get to hear these creative words in US...
Hetal is a very contradictory character.... but atleast she got angry on something...

Gopi is still trying to help Kinjal.... when will that girl change
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Please translate:  chapadganju
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I really hate that urmi and rashi. I m waiting to watch their plans brake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: