India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

4 Shocking possible twist

aadil_shabbir Goldie
aadil_shabbir
aadil_shabbir

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I was thinking what if vishali is she will have the baby but during the child birth she dies and then I think Varsha will get the baby, since she herself cant have it.

Another twist can be that vishali does survive but gives baby to varsha anyway.

Third one could be that Vishali gives birth to twins and gives one baby to Varsha.

last one could be that Vishali loses her baby and Madhuri get pregnant but dies during child birth and Vishali get Varun and new born baby.

First and last twist will be real shocking..............

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yaa...but i tink the twins tingy will b moreapt....coz dey keep mentioning tis twins ting!!! 1st manav wntd twins....even varsha wants twins! Wacko so der r chnces vaishali delievers twins n dies,hence varsha wil get tem bth or vaishali gives up 1 kid to varsha,leadin to further complications as the kids grow up Ermm
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I dont know what are CV's upto.. But I dont think Varsha deserves this... She should suffer for the mistake which she has done.. It is not mistake but a crime.. God had showed her with all happiness and she kicked all that.. Now she wants it back.  She is just too much..
She wants whatever she wants.. So this time I think she should suffer every moment..
I know Satish does not deserve all this... He is a good human being who is still supporting his wife even now... Varsha is lucky to have him...

Please CV's dont make Vaishu give her child to this irresponsible girl.. I know Satish is there is take Care but still I dont want Vaishu to give away her baby..

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i think vaishu giving her baby to varsha is very possible
yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I think everyone makes mistakes in life but if they realise their mistake we should forgive them and give them a second chance...Varsha's mistake is not a small one but it's not such a big one that she should be punished for entire life.She did take a hasty decision because of her anger but lets not forget that others are responsible for that too...satish's mother was more concerned about to be born kid rather than the perso who is alive and has a life .

P.S.:I am not supporting varsha's decision of aborting a child..all i am saying is varsha has realized her mistake and she deserves a second chance.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top