Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What's going to happen to Bua....

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Against my better judgement, I actually watched today's episode and was pleasantly surprised that the story actually moved!  If yesterday was a children's show, we have now moved into the pre-teen category.

I am so happy that this whole who stole the money thing is going quickly and that SaaVan know it is Bua. That is the trademark of this show.  So, I wanted to know where do you think the CV's will take this?

Will Saachi confront Bua and then Bua will tell her about how she has been having a secret affair and needs the money to leave with her lover.  Will Saachi then in her Mother Teresa avatar, help out the needy and give Bua some of their 3lacs, all the while Shravan is chasing her for that elusive kiss!? (these are just want I think may happen)

Will SaaVan clear their name and stay for the wedding....(especially since we know Priya did not finish shooting until yesterday)?  Will SaaVan finally go back to the Jaiswal Mansion and inaugurate their bed...or will they fall asleep again??

The track is finally showing signs of going somewhere - so what are your thoughts.

ChocolateChick thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Against my better judgement, I actually watched today's episode and was pleasantly surprised that the story actually moved!  If yesterday was a children's show, we have now moved into the pre-teen category.

I am so happy that this whole who stole the money thing is going quickly and that SaaVan know it is Bua. That is the trademark of this show.  So, I wanted to know where do you think the CV's will take this?

Will Saachi confront Bua and then Bua will tell her about how she has been having a secret affair and needs the money to leave with her lover.  Will Saachi then in her Mother Teresa avatar, help out the needy and give Bua some of their 3lacs, all the while Shravan is chasing her for that elusive kiss!? (these are just want I think may happen)

Will SaaVan clear their name and stay for the wedding....(especially since we know Priya did not finish shooting until yesterday)?  Will SaaVan finally go back to the Jaiswal Mansion and inaugurate their bed...or will they fall asleep again??

The track is finally showing signs of going somewhere - so what are your thoughts.

I just want to see this whole money thing sorted out real fast. It also surprised me it happened today since they like to drag a lot. I really hope by Monday they actually kissed, and as Dadi ordered, have something in the oven...but then again, Shravan will need major help with getting Saachi pregnant, kissing her seems impossible! The text in bold, will that ever happen?

πŸ˜•
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
good that they know its Bua, i am scared sacchi might forgive her. but shravan wont, πŸ˜ƒ all i want is this thing to sort-out ASAP
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
at least the story is finally moving
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I DO NOT want bua to be forgiven by Sanchi or Shravan no matter what her story will be. Bua has always suspected them both for no reason from THE very beginning and when she stole the cash, she knew Shravan and Sanchi would be blamed and was quite happy about it. So there is no way SaaVan should let go of this bua without exposing her in the family. Because remember, once a thief... always a thief!

Also, IF SaaVan end up forgiving bua, I will NOT forgive THEM!!!!!😑 So yeah.. they better notπŸ˜†
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

I DO NOT want bua to be forgiven by Sanchi or Shravan no matter what her story will be. Bua has always suspected them both for no reason from THE very beginning and when she stole the cash, she knew Shravan and Sanchi would be blamed and was quite happy about it. So there is no way SaaVan should let go of this bua without exposing her in the family. Because remember, once a thief... always a thief!

Also, IF SaaVan end up forgiving bua, I will NOT forgive THEM!!!!!😑 So yeah.. they better notπŸ˜†

So true.. for all the time bua treated them thus saavan deserve to repay her in the same way... But Saachi will overrule Shravan and probably help her, with the stolen 50,000 replaced by their own winning moneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜• So the next episode will be to unravel Bua's secrect and give a helping hand
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Jhan, I don't want SaaVan to forgive her either, but that is why I called Saachi Mother Teresa, because she can not back away from helping, no matter what the circumstance.  She has literally got some martyr syndrome going.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Jhan, I don't want SaaVan to forgive her either, but that is why I called Saachi Mother Teresa, because she can not back away from helping, no matter what the circumstance.  She has literally got some martyr syndrome going.

every single word is true, i know! but i still will be very upset if she did just that. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
atikna thumbnail
i also want that Rahul punished

he lost the match and then tried to put Saavan in trouble again

what is it with then the letter R and Savan
first Ranbir then Rahul?

they seriously should remain away from the people who are named with alphabet R
I am sure the bua is also  letter RπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
savan_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxSheilaxx

I just want to see this whole money thing sorted out real fast. It also surprised me it happened today since they like to drag a lot. I really hope by Monday they actually kissed, and as Dadi ordered, have something in the oven...but then again, Shravan will need major help with getting Saachi pregnant, kissing her seems impossible! The text in bold, will that ever happen?

πŸ˜•

abt that thing in bold,  pratap can as well step in and put that (premsutra) book under shravan's bed...