India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What's going to happen to Bua....

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Against my better judgement, I actually watched today's episode and was pleasantly surprised that the story actually moved!  If yesterday was a children's show, we have now moved into the pre-teen category.

I am so happy that this whole who stole the money thing is going quickly and that SaaVan know it is Bua. That is the trademark of this show.  So, I wanted to know where do you think the CV's will take this?

Will Saachi confront Bua and then Bua will tell her about how she has been having a secret affair and needs the money to leave with her lover.  Will Saachi then in her Mother Teresa avatar, help out the needy and give Bua some of their 3lacs, all the while Shravan is chasing her for that elusive kiss!? (these are just want I think may happen)

Will SaaVan clear their name and stay for the wedding....(especially since we know Priya did not finish shooting until yesterday)?  Will SaaVan finally go back to the Jaiswal Mansion and inaugurate their bed...or will they fall asleep again??

The track is finally showing signs of going somewhere - so what are your thoughts.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8savan_fanMr.Zkdesigirl2kchitra77ChocolateChickIshrafan11Aanchal15shilparoxxmaris08ash91nycsweetie

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Against my better judgement, I actually watched today's episode and was pleasantly surprised that the story actually moved!  If yesterday was a children's show, we have now moved into the pre-teen category.

I am so happy that this whole who stole the money thing is going quickly and that SaaVan know it is Bua. That is the trademark of this show.  So, I wanted to know where do you think the CV's will take this?

Will Saachi confront Bua and then Bua will tell her about how she has been having a secret affair and needs the money to leave with her lover.  Will Saachi then in her Mother Teresa avatar, help out the needy and give Bua some of their 3lacs, all the while Shravan is chasing her for that elusive kiss!? (these are just want I think may happen)

Will SaaVan clear their name and stay for the wedding....(especially since we know Priya did not finish shooting until yesterday)?  Will SaaVan finally go back to the Jaiswal Mansion and inaugurate their bed...or will they fall asleep again??

The track is finally showing signs of going somewhere - so what are your thoughts.

I just want to see this whole money thing sorted out real fast. It also surprised me it happened today since they like to drag a lot. I really hope by Monday they actually kissed, and as Dadi ordered, have something in the oven...but then again, Shravan will need major help with getting Saachi pregnant, kissing her seems impossible! The text in bold, will that ever happen?

Confused

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 26 January 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15momma1128

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
at least the story is finally moving
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I DO NOT want bua to be forgiven by Sanchi or Shravan no matter what her story will be. Bua has always suspected them both for no reason from THE very beginning and when she stole the cash, she knew Shravan and Sanchi would be blamed and was quite happy about it. So there is no way SaaVan should let go of this bua without exposing her in the family. Because remember, once a thief... always a thief!

Also, IF SaaVan end up forgiving bua, I will NOT forgive THEM!!!!!Angry So yeah.. they better notLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77desigirl2Aanchal15ash91IndefiniteLOVEmomma1128Infofan

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

I DO NOT want bua to be forgiven by Sanchi or Shravan no matter what her story will be. Bua has always suspected them both for no reason from THE very beginning and when she stole the cash, she knew Shravan and Sanchi would be blamed and was quite happy about it. So there is no way SaaVan should let go of this bua without exposing her in the family. Because remember, once a thief... always a thief!

Also, IF SaaVan end up forgiving bua, I will NOT forgive THEM!!!!!Angry So yeah.. they better notLOL
So true.. for all the time bua treated them thus saavan deserve to repay her in the same way... But Saachi will overrule Shravan and probably help her, with the stolen 50,000 replaced by their own winning moneyLOLConfused So the next episode will be to unravel Bua's secrect and give a helping hand
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Jhan, I don't want SaaVan to forgive her either, but that is why I called Saachi Mother Teresa, because she can not back away from helping, no matter what the circumstance.  She has literally got some martyr syndrome going.
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Jhan, I don't want SaaVan to forgive her either, but that is why I called Saachi Mother Teresa, because she can not back away from helping, no matter what the circumstance.  She has literally got some martyr syndrome going.

every single word is true, i know! but i still will be very upset if she did just that. ConfusedConfused

Go to top