Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why r satya n saanchi introduced? (Page 2)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidd27

thank u for d warm welcome. :) saanchi n veer? O my god.. Nooo so many gals after veer! Lol. I think saanchi n satya wil take revenge. But how! Hmmm. Let d useless cvs think bout it. Lol. Do u think satyaveer likes iccha? N saanchi wil break veer iccha marriage for her brother. As she said she can do anythin for her bro ? ?

There is a possibility of SV fallin for Ichcha, Taps somehow comes to know this. Manipulates evry1 in btoon house to create a pic that ichha is havin a fling with SV. MAi throws Ichcha out. Ichcha goes away with Damini. Realizes she is pregnant with Veer's child.............................more crying.  Uff wat a CRAPDeadDead

Time to leave UT *dhin tana.....

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

thank u for d warm welcome. :) saanchi n veer? O my god.. Nooo so many gals after veer! Lol. I think saanchi n satya wil take revenge. But how! Hmmm. Let d useless cvs think bout it. Lol. Do u think satyaveer likes iccha? N saanchi wil break veer iccha marriage for her brother. As she said she can do anythin for her bro ? ?

There is a possibility of SV fallin for Ichcha, Taps somehow comes to know this. Manipulates evry1 in btoon house to create a pic that ichha is havin a fling with SV. MAi throws Ichcha out. Ichcha goes away with Damini. Realizes she is pregnant with Veer's child.............................more crying.  Uff wat a CRAPDeadDead

Why would they show SV in a business deal with the Bundela's???? I think there is some old revenge track in this..........I think SV is after Veer and the Bundela's plus this sister is shown to be scared of the dark............so there is some story that the CV's have got planned........which could easily change as in UT anything is possible.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidd27ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

There is a possibility of SV fallin for Ichcha, Taps somehow comes to know this. Manipulates evry1 in btoon house to create a pic that ichha is havin a fling with SV. MAi throws Ichcha out. Ichcha goes away with Damini. Realizes she is pregnant with Veer's child.............................more crying. Uff wat a CRAPDeadDead

Why would they show SV in a business deal with the Bundela's???? I think there is some old revenge track in this..........I think SV is after Veer and the Bundela's plus this sister is shown to be scared of the dark............so there is some story that the CV's have got planned........which could easily change as in UT anything is possible.Angry

Ya story will be changed as depending on who start blackmailing cvs. Now we can see the influence of Kashmir clearly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

There is a possibility of SV fallin for Ichcha, Taps somehow comes to know this. Manipulates evry1 in btoon house to create a pic that ichha is havin a fling with SV. MAi throws Ichcha out. Ichcha goes away with Damini. Realizes she is pregnant with Veer's child.............................more crying. Uff wat a CRAPDeadDead

Ya story will be changed as depending on who start blackmailing cvs. Now we can see the influence of Kashmir clearly.

Who is blackmailing whom............is there some news item about it. I seem to be missing something here................ConfusedConfused
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Aditi, apparantely,. rash blackmailed by saying , i will quit , if u dont turn me +ve LOL

hey Sid, welcome to forum ..........

well coming to topic, well do the cvs they themselves have idea of why this 2 ckts r introduced ?LOL

well there is surely some revenge track and umed might be father of satya, as in uttaran none are really good, every one r suppose to become bad or dark .....waiting for icha to become mean and bad for once, that will be Jhor ka Jhatka................esp for taps ..........

like aditi said , there is lots of crap , about sachi scared of darkness...

well i dont want icha to be kicked out and no more taps and nanis manipulation  had more than required

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Aditi, apparantely,. rash blackmailed by saying , i will quit , if u dont turn me +ve LOL

hey Sid, welcome to forum ..........

well coming to topic, well do the cvs they themselves have idea of why this 2 ckts r introduced ?LOL

well there is surely some revenge track and umed might be father of satya, as in uttaran none are really good, every one r suppose to become bad or dark .....waiting for icha to become mean and bad for once, that will be Jhor ka Jhatka................esp for taps ..........

like aditi said , there is lots of crap , about sachi scared of darkness...

well i dont want icha to be kicked out and no more taps and nanis manipulation  had more than required

Well this serial is headed downhill anyways so if what is being said is true then let whoever wants to leave the show.............. leave.........................only in Colors can actors blackmail the serial into a tailor made storyline. Never heard of such rubbish..............

Just cannot imagine Ichcha turning bad..........or Tapasya turning completely positive...........OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
lol, not in colors. only in Uttaran , since leads of show had been shown dead in other shows like Naa anna and Baghyavidatha, i dont see Bagha but article r enough

well lol no one can see icha turning bad just like taps turning good, but icha has to show strong resistance na
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, not in colors. only in Uttaran , since leads of show had been shown dead in other shows like Naa anna and Baghyavidatha, i dont see Bagha but article r enough

well lol no one can see icha turning bad just like taps turning good, but icha has to show strong resistance na

I am not sure if I can judge only on updates but I think both Ichcha and Veer have to show a strength which is out of the ordinary............maybe that is asking for too much.

I hope Ichcha does not disappear and Veer must keep his love for Ichcha intact even if he feels a certain something for the child, which is understandable. Neither of them should give in to anyone's harsh words, deeds or plots.

tiny15

Go to top