Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Why would they show SV in a business deal with the Bundela's???? I think there is some old revenge track in this..........I think SV is after Veer and the Bundela's plus this sister is shown to be scared of the dark............so there is some story that the CV's have got planned........which could easily change as in UT anything is possible.😡

Ya story will be changed as depending on who start blackmailing cvs. Now we can see the influence of Kashmir clearly.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Ya story will be changed as depending on who start blackmailing cvs. Now we can see the influence of Kashmir clearly.

Who is blackmailing whom............is there some news item about it. I seem to be missing something here................😕😕
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi, apparantely,. rash blackmailed by saying , i will quit , if u dont turn me +ve 😆

hey Sid, welcome to forum ..........

well coming to topic, well do the cvs they themselves have idea of why this 2 ckts r introduced ?😆

well there is surely some revenge track and umed might be father of satya, as in uttaran none are really good, every one r suppose to become bad or dark .....waiting for icha to become mean and bad for once, that will be Jhor ka Jhatka................esp for taps ..........

like aditi said , there is lots of crap , about sachi scared of darkness...

well i dont want icha to be kicked out and no more taps and nanis manipulation  had more than required
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Aditi, apparantely,. rash blackmailed by saying , i will quit , if u dont turn me +ve 😆

hey Sid, welcome to forum ..........

well coming to topic, well do the cvs they themselves have idea of why this 2 ckts r introduced ?😆

well there is surely some revenge track and umed might be father of satya, as in uttaran none are really good, every one r suppose to become bad or dark .....waiting for icha to become mean and bad for once, that will be Jhor ka Jhatka................esp for taps ..........

like aditi said , there is lots of crap , about sachi scared of darkness...

well i dont want icha to be kicked out and no more taps and nanis manipulation  had more than required

Well this serial is headed downhill anyways so if what is being said is true then let whoever wants to leave the show.............. leave.........................only in Colors can actors blackmail the serial into a tailor made storyline. Never heard of such rubbish..............

Just cannot imagine Ichcha turning bad..........or Tapasya turning completely positive...........
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, not in colors. only in Uttaran , since leads of show had been shown dead in other shows like Naa anna and Baghyavidatha, i dont see Bagha but article r enough

well lol no one can see icha turning bad just like taps turning good, but icha has to show strong resistance na
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, not in colors. only in Uttaran , since leads of show had been shown dead in other shows like Naa anna and Baghyavidatha, i dont see Bagha but article r enough

well lol no one can see icha turning bad just like taps turning good, but icha has to show strong resistance na

I am not sure if I can judge only on updates but I think both Ichcha and Veer have to show a strength which is out of the ordinary............maybe that is asking for too much.

I hope Ichcha does not disappear and Veer must keep his love for Ichcha intact even if he feels a certain something for the child, which is understandable. Neither of them should give in to anyone's harsh words, deeds or plots.
TitansFan thumbnail
agree, how long will they show veer-icha always struggling , he didnot go through so much pain only to make icha walk away from his life due to some manipulations or wat ever , if they show thta , its more like contradicting with wat they showed with veer's love ..................
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well this serial is headed downhill anyways so if what is being said is true then let whoever wants to leave the show.............. leave.........................only in Colors can actors blackmail the serial into a tailor made storyline. Never heard of such rubbish..............

Just cannot imagine Ichcha turning bad..........or Tapasya turning completely positive...........

absolutely agree with you aditi... its ridiculous that actors blackmail the CVs to manipulate the character  according to their whims n fancies... the entire story goes for a toss... and the audience is left high n dry with a rotten storyline...
sidd27 thumbnail
well i think guys iccha wont disppear. I think since rashmi wants to leave d show saanchi wil b negative. Because her angle of scared of darkness n all points out that cv's have thought something. Also business deal wid sv n veer suggests he wants to take revenge. Mayb destroy their busines. 😡