Posted: 13 years ago
this is really weird
when ever i watch KMH or come to IF to discuss KMH.. or see a video about itI get so happy even in my tension times
like now i have t study but got enough of studying.. was so irritated .. i couldnt even think about smilin
and when i came here KMH forum.. videos of it and all I SMILE likeee it bring an happiness with it😆😆
its so weird nahh.. but im sure there are more people here who got same feeling and smiling😆
I agree!! As soon as I watch Arjuhi, a smile automaticaly comes on my face!! It's not weird, its just nice feeling lol!!

x x
dude same here! this is like my favorite part of the day as freaky as that sounds LOL

i am in love with ARJUHI <3
same.. kmh relieves me of tension..  after my 4hours of classes i came on kmh forum and felt better..  thank you kmh ..if.. kritika .. and most of all  karan kundra! u make my day!
I do the same. i came from college and have so much homework and a huge headache so i was like KMH! lol it just makes my day!
exactlyyy...same thing happens to me...when i m home after a hectic n tiring day kmh has such an healing n soothing effect...lykkkk as u said it makess usss happy....
same wid me dear i feel same as u cant stop smiling
Me too... After watching KMH & coming to this section, all my worries & tensions get totally lost!!!
i swear!!kmh has always made me happy both season 1 or 2!i have my +2 boards next month but i can't stop thinking about kmh!!whenever i feel sad or irritated i simply think about kmh(especially 1) and a smile spreads across my face!
Originally posted by madhurya_ch

i swear!!kmh has always made me happy both season 1 or 2!i have my +2 boards next month but i can't stop thinking about kmh!!whenever i feel sad or irritated i simply think about kmh(especially 1) and a smile spreads across my face!

Yeah i use it as my happy time , and to de-stress, always brings a smile to my face thank you Imagine  TV and Karan n kritika!