26th Jan Uttaran WU:Veer-Ichha's Shopping Spree - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update

apshagun! good one
Originally posted by one2none

it is ridiculous but true..  in India most people dont buy or use anything for the mother and baby for 12 days. baby wears old clothes until 12 days. The root goes to old times when no doctors were available and babies were delivered at home. mishaps and loss used to be very common due to lack of needed medical help during pregnancy or during delivery or sometimes even after. so they did not celebrate the baby birth until certain about mom/baby wellbeing. It did make sense back then.. but now.. just superstition..😕

bringing up apshagun gives me a bad feeling that Tappu's prediction might come true.. 😡 Veer may come close to her due to baby.. Ichcha brought up apshagun which came back back on her as Veer was buying toys for Ichcha's baby.. looks like something wrong will go with Veecha's baby..
Thanx Jo!!! wonderful update as usual!!👏👏⭐️
 i agree wid u abt  not buying new things 4 baby in um areas as it might b -ve.👏 like on my father's side ppl don't buy bcoz of this reason only whereas on my mother's side ppl don't care abt these & think +vely abt baby being alive!!

though i didn't know this thing earlier as i've seen so many couples esply wud-b-moms 2 knit winter cloths 4 the cuming baby.but after reading ur post i asked my mom then she told me abt this !!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ananya95

thnx 4 d upd jyoti

apshagun !!!!! shame on u icchha

really i dunno why she z doing d drama dat she accepted veeya's baby.... 😆😆