IMPORTANT: All must READ - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Ayesha! Idea - scrap the weirdo and ask her if she felt bad. Then you will feel better. GO NOW!
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

chotu she feels bad and says that she dosnt wanna make fun of her and she did so now shes all sad

do u think we are all being mean by chatting like this causs i even told that everyone says yes girl that we are just kiddding around..........
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Why is she feeling bad? That weirdo doesn't care! Is that why is left?

i know yaar 
 i feel she stupid yaar 
   u know making those topics and seeing that they are being closed all the time 
 and saying those stupid things 
  i don't know but i am confuse about her yaar
and i think Ayesha is feeling bad that she think that not have said mean things yaar 
 but hopefully she feel better yaar
   we are all joking yaar ðŸ˜Š

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
Tanzeel, we are just kidding and also people in MJHT Forum and out already know about the retardedness and somehow I feel the person themself is doing it for attention..
.ayesha. thumbnail
i think that ayesha went offline yaar
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Tanzeel, we are just kidding and also people in MJHT Forum and out already know about the retardedness and somehow I feel the person themself is doing it for attention..

i know we are joking around or else i would have never come here in the first place but ayesha feels really bad and she ust went ofline now..............but u know i kind of agree with u about the person doing it for attention because i dont see how someone can be that retarted
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

i know we are joking around or else i would have never come here in the first place but ayesha feels really bad and she ust went ofline now..............but u know i kind of agree with u about the person doing it for attention because i dont see how someone can be that retarted

i agree with both of u yaar
attention seeker yaar
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

i think that ayesha went offline yaar

she did shel hopefully feel better by tommarow or when she comes wel chear her up😊
Im going to get to the bottom of this. Im going to seriously scrap her and see what she says.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Im going to get to the bottom of this. Im going to seriously scrap her and see what she says.

u should i tried asking her why she was making these topics but she said because people like them and her username makes it sound like she is nupur fan so i thought she likes mjht but she said she dosnt so i dont even know why she was at our forum in the first place
its just all really weired