India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, Viren, Sid making me crying pot

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh after a long long time I am watching an Indian soap and what does it make me do think all the time about the characters and cry along with the character.

What is Nivi thinking & doing?
What is Viren thinking & doing?
What is Sid thinking & doing?

First cried for Nivi when her trust got broken & she was getting tortured
Second I cried for Viren when I saw him in pain (I am talking about mental pain which some of us saw) & when I saw Little Viren being dragged to the hostel
Third I am crying again this time for Sid for his trust being broken & for their friendship in crisis
I cried for Yash, I cried for dadi and I don't until the end how many time I will cry for these characters.

But I have to say CT's have done a brilliant job in creating characters who are just so human not perfect just like any of us. They are reacting the same way how we will react sometimes in some situations.
Not only Nivi, Viren, Sid but also each and every character are similar to someone in this world.
It is good because in some soaps we see the heroine so perfect we cannot relate to her, hero is so perfect that we will think does this guy exists in real life, its the same with the supporting characters they look like just fiction not real but in our CCBM world every character is somewhat similar to the people around us and they are behaving same way how people around us behave. I don't know about all of you but I am feeling it, that oh I know the girl or guy who behaved same.

So once again thankyou CT's for creating such awesome characters which are so human and not so perfect. You did brilliant job ClapClap

Sorry guys if I hurt anyone's feeling with this post but just wanted to vent out my thoughts if not I will pulling my hair and my husband won't like me baldLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafananjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top