26th January Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Ratnesh looking for the haveli file.Ratnesh saw the file and hides it and took another file.Ratnesh give back the keys to RR saying ive found the file and says to RR to take care of urself.Ratnesh goes outside and says i can't wait until i make the duplicate copy of this file and then my work will be done.Ketki comes from the back and says i have to stop him for what he is doing.Rudr comes to a office for a job and people who introgate him ask him if u are the son of Mr.Jai Raj Singh Rawat.The people says to Rudr that we will talk with u later on.Rudr was leaving but something was stuck on the door and he hears the conversation between the people saying that he has a huge family business and still he is looking for a job.Another man says maybe he wants to know secrets of our company and the lady says i have heared that he drinks lot of liquoir.Another man says we can't chance.Gauri comes back and says its very tough to find a job these days and says i need to go and be fresh as if Rudr comes he will have doubt on me.In the same time Rudr comes too.

Gauri ask to Rudr how was ur day?Rudr says it was nice as i gave 2 interviews and both were positive.Rudr says at one place they gave me the job but i refuses.Gauri ask why did u refuses.Rudr says the salary was only 10000.Gauri says its enough for us.Rudr says i won't work in a place where the salary is so low and says i will find a another work by tomorrow.Rudr saw a ticket of a place and ask to Gauri did u went somewhere?Gauri says no i was at home all the day and it must have come with the garbage.Gauri says to Rudr i will make tea for u and u go and be fresh.Rudr says to himself i am sorry Gauri that i lied to u but the fact is that i din't even found one job today but i am sure that i will find one by tomorrow morning.Gauri says to herself whenever i lie to u Rudr i don't feel happy and i feel so embarassed.Rudr says to himself that i felk that i should tell Gauri the truth and Gauri says the same to herself.At night,Rudr is painting on the wall and Gauri comes.Rudr says if not a nice job i will surely find the job of a painter.

Gauri says to Rudr go and take ur shower.Rudr says i don't want to.Gauri forces Rudr to take the shower.Rudr says when i will have the money,i'll find a house where atleast the bathroom has a lock not like this one.
After coming back from the shower,Gauri saw Rudr and keep looking at him.Rudr wanted to sleep on the floor but Gauri says u sleep on the bed and i will sleep o the floor.Rudr and Gauri both are not able to sleep and they both get up at the same time.Rudr says that i lied to u and says i din't even find one job as the 1st company knew that i drink too much and the 2nd one came to know that i was the son of Jai Raj Singh Rawat.Gauri tells to Rudr that even i had lied to u and says i went to look for a job.Gauri says this is the last time i am lying to u.Next morning,Ratnesh is discussing with the lawyer and Ketki comes with tea.Ketki put down the tea and Ratnesh tell him to leave.The lawyer says u have to keep this file with u until the work is not fully done as i can't take the risk.Ketki from the back is listening all this.

The lawyer leaves and Ratnesh goes to hide the file and Ketki follows him.Ratnesh hide the file in the drawer and locks it.Ketki says to herself i need to tell this to RR or Jayraj very soon.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a mil for the update.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you just isn't enough! You're the best!😊
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for update!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol awwwww Raga are soooo sweeet for not being able to lie to each other!
melissa05 thumbnail
thank u so much for this update. 😊
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Sallu_King