Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki (Page 126)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Prernatic

 
Han yeh to hai Big smile those jealous stalkers can now got to HELL Angry Any ways Faran ab kahan upload karo ge videos?????????? Plzzz post the link here too  Wink
Kahiin bhi nahi..LOL
Bt if u want any video den do let me know.. i'll upload dat on hostingcup..Wink


do u have shweta's dance from ita 2005? LOL
Which dance..????Wink
Saiyaan re saiyaan re..????LOL

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

 
Ya i know Faran i was just kidding abt Shweta AT WinkLOL  But i m surprised that Dolly has shot for just one epi of ZKJ aur uss ka AT bhi ban gaya ShockedLOL And that tooo by Sonia..........Sonia kab se Dolly ki fan ban gayeeee LOLLOL BB4 forum main toh khoob bash karti thi Dolly aur uss ke supporters ko TongueLOL
Haan to sonia nay appreciation thread nahi balkay depreciation thread banaya hai..ROFLROFL
Jis ko Mod ki warning say bachnay k lye apreciation mei change kr dia..LOLLOL
Bt hai woh depreciation thread hi...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 25194

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by njo921

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Prernatic

 
Han yeh to hai Big smile those jealous stalkers can now got to HELL Angry Any ways Faran ab kahan upload karo ge videos?????????? Plzzz post the link here too  Wink
Kahiin bhi nahi..LOL
Bt if u want any video den do let me know.. i'll upload dat on hostingcup..Wink


do u have shweta's dance from ita 2005? LOL
Which dance..????Wink
Saiyaan re saiyaan re..????LOL


no! LOL ita 2005 was sansanan from ashoka! shes wearing a orange outfit and looks very beautiful! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 2644

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Prernatic

 
Ya i know Faran i was just kidding abt Shweta AT WinkLOL  But i m surprised that Dolly has shot for just one epi of ZKJ aur uss ka AT bhi ban gaya ShockedLOL And that tooo by Sonia..........Sonia kab se Dolly ki fan ban gayeeee LOLLOL BB4 forum main toh khoob bash karti thi Dolly aur uss ke supporters ko TongueLOL
Haan to sonia nay appreciation thread nahi balkay depreciation thread banaya hai..ROFLROFL
Jis ko Mod ki warning say bachnay k lye apreciation mei change kr dia..LOLLOL
Bt hai woh depreciation thread hi...ROFLROFL
 
  
Acha lage raho WinkLOLLOL Waise any new news abt Shweta??????? Tongue I m missing her as usual Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921



no! LOL ita 2005 was sansanan from ashoka! shes wearing a orange outfit and looks very beautiful! Big smile
No i dont hav dat 1..CryCry
Bt dat dance was too much hawwwwt..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

  
Acha lage raho WinkLOLLOL Waise any new news abt Shweta??????? Tongue I m missing her as usual Cry
No....Cry no new news yet..!!!Wink
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanFaraan92

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Joined: 04 September 2008
Posts: 12957

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I want Woh Kisna hai dance of Shweta from SPA 2004 :(

Me 2 me 2... I think Faraan have itEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shweta tiwari FC.. Most Beauutifull Actress of TV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Faraan92   Replies: 1206   Views: 68629

Faraan92 1206 68629 09 October 2010 at 3:50am by shwetaloveyou
Beauutifull Shweta tiwari Fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Faraan92   Replies: 1205   Views: 78492

Faraan92 1205 78492 09 August 2010 at 10:40am by Faraan92
Shweta Tiwari/Abhinav Shukla(Jkbh)Fc*shan new look

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: zaara019   Replies: 62   Views: 19545

zaara019 62 19545 25 May 2009 at 2:27am by zaara019
~~ Shweta Tiwari Fan Club ~~

Author: Shweta.T Rox   Replies: 1   Views: 3571

Shweta.T Rox 1 3571 19 April 2009 at 11:22am by Anababes
::.$hweta Tiwari FanClub.::Page 3 Updated:New Show

2 3

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 23   Views: 4632

sallu_lover 23 4632 21 December 2008 at 1:46pm by ::Prem$_Priya::

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index