Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki (Page 111)

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Wowowow Sakshi is back Big smile

But as usual.. The male lead.. Man he's gonna ruin her like he did Pallavi Subhas my another favAngry

Ok fine, I am ready to watch Ram and SakshiErmm But Kekta get us a ShOnit show naaaaaaaAngry

I am maha happy for Sakshi though Big smile

Ya exactly why cant KEKTA mai get Shonit back AngryAngry  They r such a HOT couple...........Embarrassed Every one will like their chemistry yet Ekta is not casting them Confused She can cast oldies like Ram n Sakshi but not Shweta n Ronit Ouch I guess Ekta doesnt like Shweta Ouch thatz why she didnt cast ST again in any of her serials after KZK CryCry though KZK was a BIG success n Shweta is also popular............Ronit toh is Ekta's favourite but i m sure she doesnt like Shweta OuchCry So Farzu Ekta se toh yeh umeed lagana chod do that she will cast Shweta in any of her serials ConfusedCryCry

YEAHH i think you're
right yaar kya umeed
Cry
GUESS WOT Balaji Awards are cuming up
and no sign of SHONIT
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana4shweta

Wowowow Sakshi is back Big smile

But as usual.. The male lead.. Man he's gonna ruin her like he did Pallavi Subhas my another favAngry

Ok fine, I am ready to watch Ram and SakshiErmm But Kekta get us a ShOnit show naaaaaaaAngry

I am maha happy for Sakshi though Big smile

Ya exactly why cant KEKTA mai get Shonit back AngryAngry  They r such a HOT couple...........Embarrassed Every one will like their chemistry yet Ekta is not casting them Confused She can cast oldies like Ram n Sakshi but not Shweta n Ronit Ouch I guess Ekta doesnt like Shweta Ouch thatz why she didnt cast ST again in any of her serials after KZK CryCry though KZK was a BIG success n Shweta is also popular............Ronit toh is Ekta's favourite but i m sure she doesnt like Shweta OuchCry So Farzu Ekta se toh yeh umeed lagana chod do that she will cast Shweta in any of her serials ConfusedCryCry

YEAHH i think you're
right yaar kya umeed
Cry
GUESS WOT Balaji Awards are cuming up
and no sign of SHONIT
Angry

I guess Farzu Shweta will never be a part of Balaji Telefilms now CryCryCry  KZK was her first n last venture with Balaji Ouch But i just dun understand one thing why cant Balaji take her back Confused After all She was once blue-eyed girl of Ekta n took their serial to new heights by her acting skills EmbarrassedCryCry Arghhhhhh Ekta AngryAngry Cant expect something good from you Confused

farzana4shwetaprerna4rishavFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I guess Farzu Shweta will never be a part of Balaji Telefilms now CryCryCry  KZK was her first n last venture with Balaji Ouch But i just dun understand one thing why cant Balaji take her back Confused After all She was once blue-eyed girl of Ekta n took their serial to new heights by her acting skills EmbarrassedCryCry Arghhhhhh Ekta AngryAngry Cant expect something good from you Confused
Ekta aunty say kuch expect karna bhi mat.. jab say usnay Bigg boss mei aa ka sameer ko support kia aur Shweta k sath 7 sal kaam karnay k baad uska naam tak lena bhi mention nai kia.. i started hating dat Aunty..AngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Marz.. Giving it a second thought.. I think it's better if Kekta doesnt like ST..

I mean come on.. How DARE she offer Shweta the role of KuntiShocked After working 7 long yrs with Shweta, and seeing her giving such hottest shots even with the person she doesnt like ( CK ), how DARE she offer her such a role of a widow..

Not criticizing or demeaning Mahabharata ANY WAY ! But Kekta's MB was a disaster Dead And I am happy because of what Kekta did to the castDead

And it's good if Shweta is not in good terms with KektaDead She can have better showsBig smile As for RR, he is also opting shows which are not from BT.. Which are good signs indeedTongue Hope they land up in same show in near futureBig smile

Yeah hope this happens soooon Guddi Big smile Ab toh poore 3 saal guzar gaye intezar karte karte CryCryCry On Feb 28 2011 KZK khatam huay 3 saal guzar jayen ge CryCryCry  3 loooooooooooooooong years !!!! Still no new serial of Shonit or Shweta yet Broken Heart

farzana4shwetaprerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari

Shweta, why don't you do more Hindi Movies, you have a huge fan-following

How Sweet!! Very soon I am going to start a new movie..

Hi. Very proud of you - you've made such a successful career despite the hardships in your life. Is it true that you have secretly married Abhinav Kohli?

Do you yourself believe the rubbish thats been going around lately... No! I am not married ... My wedding is not going to be a secret and I will definitely invite for you the wedding...

What do you think of your future man?

A man who respects me and a WOMAN on the whole and also loves my daughter....

@red TongueFaraan Sir Point to be Noted ............. nd Shwetianz ab to belive ho gaya na she isn't married so Faraan sir r u glad to know This news ??Tonguehum sab ko bi bulaye gi woBig smile

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyyyyy guyz i found something veryyyyyyyyyyyy interesting !!!! Let me share...........

Bigg Boss winner Shweta Tiwari chats with fans

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
View as Slide Show | View Thumbnails
Shweta Tiwari

She ruled the small screen for a while, and then she was a host beyond compare. Shweta Tiwari, who has weathered tough times and come out stronger, made history recently by becoming the first woman to win the Bigg Boss title.

Shweta recently sat down for a frank tete-a-tete with her fans. Here are the excerpts:

After winning Big Boss, what are ur plans?

I never plan my life.. I accept it the way it comes because I feel I am a very bad planner.. When I plan everything goes haywire.. So I leave everything on God ...Let Him plan and I will execute !

U r not responding ... may be busy with other questions.. i dont have any question.. i am a great fan of u

That's so sweet.. Thank you so much!

Hi, I am really so happy!! R U there Sweta? Is it u replying me?

Yes Dear! It's Me... Shweta Tiwari...

Shweta gave us wonderfull info herself  such a great chat with beautifull pics Thnx For sharingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Go to top